Even when we're Apart

Liu Zhang's POV

Liu Zhang's POV

     "It's me." As soon as I heard that voice, my body automatically moved towards my rooms door. I hold my doorknob with nervousness and excitement at the same time and I saw the guy that I always wanted to see whenever I wake up in the morning.

     "M-Momo. H-How did you---"

     "Is that how you gonna greet me when you see me standing right in front of you?" He said with a pouty lips and then soon smile after and it serve as a cue that I have to hug him. I pulled his hand towards  me and hugged him tight right away.

     "I-I miss you Momo. I really do miss you." I didn't realize that I was crying as soon as I hugged him and I heard Lin Mo chuckling.

     "Are you a 12 years old kid? Why are you crying?"

     "Why? Can't I cry? I almost lose my tears when I read your message breaking up with me, why can't I cry now that you're here? Also, I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's because I'm happy to see you again." I buried my face on his chest because I really miss him. I miss him so much.

     "If you just told me the reason why you have to leave, you won't miss me this much. Also, I didn't mean to break up with you. Xiaoju made me realize that I shouldn't have done that. I should've just understand you instead of texting you for break up. Xiaoju made me realize how much you love me that's why I'm here. Instead of waiting for you to contact me, I've find you myself. I miss you AK."

     "Did my father know that you're here?" I just remembered about my parents now.

     "Or else? How can I get in here if I hadn't seen them?"

     "But they doesn't allow me to see you."

     "I have my ways." He winked at me and started telling me what happened.