This Might Be the End

Nine's POV

"UNCLEEEEE NINEEEEE! Nai Yuan keeps on getting my lolly! I didn't even have a bite on it!" My niece Mo Zhang keeps on pouting and shouting while chasing his friend Nai Yuan. Nai Yuan were Zhang Jiayuan and Zheng Naixin's daughter. While Mo Zhang were Lin Mo and Liu Zhang's adopted son. They were both 3 years old now and look how cute they are when fighting.

"Uncle, I just want his lolly but he doesn't want to give me so, I just grabbed it from him." I just shook my head because of them. They're such a cutie.

"Enough with the fight kids. Mo Zhang just give her that lolly or else both your parents will get mad at you because you're always fighting."

"You're threatening them again love." I jumped off my chair when I heard my fiancé's voice and gave him a big hug.

"LOVE! You're finally here. I missed you." I said in a sweet yet excited tone.

"Love, we're just together a while ago."

"I know. But still, I miss you."

"Fine fine. I missed you too. By the way, Im already done preparing for our wedding. All we need to settle the visitors and of course our suits and the wedding rings."

That's right. A week from now, I will be turning into Mr. Liu Qingchen because I will be marrying him. I always want to see him wearing a suit on our wedding day. As for Patrick and Daniel, they're in America to fetch Patrick's parents and also to have a little vacation there. They've been very busy lately so they decided to have fun while waiting for our wedding.

As for Bo Yuan, Mika, Santa and Rikimaru, they'll come back here in China tonight. They just finished registering for marriage there in Japan. So, after our wedding and honeymoon, we will be flying to Japan to attend those two couples wedding. Just like our two couples before, the planned on having a double wedding because their family were close.

While, Yuan and Nene are both busy managing their own businesses. As well as Lin Mo and AK. They've got their branch here in China so they don't have to go back and forth to Japan.

While me, I'm left here alone with these cuties and naughty children but it's really fun taking care of them. I feel like they're my own children now since I'm always the one who's with them whenever Liu Yu were leaving to assess our wedding. I am really lucky to have him as my boyfriend, fiancé, and soon-to-be husband. Luckily I've met him before.

"I'm really excited about our wedding." I said after kissing his lips.

"And so am I. But I'm more excited about our honeymoon." He winked at me while lip biting. I just slightly poke his shoulder for being naughty. Ever since he proposed to me, he's always acting like this. And I like it though.

"Stop that! We're in front of the children."

He just cutely laughed at me after pinching my cheeks.

"I'm just kidding love."

Nene's POV

"EEW! WHAT A LOVEY-DOVEY!" We screamed in chorus as we saw Nine and Liu Yu hugging in front of our children. They both got shock because of what we did.