1.1

A/N: First of all: English is not my first language - meaning I won't appreciate people commenting on any language mistakes :)
And please take the TW in the description seriously I won't write them in front of the chapters again.

Over the last two months, they had not gotten a word out of the scrawny kid except things that were related to a case and then,they were things that blew their minds.
But if they asked him a question or intended to make small talk everything they got was a one word answer. And that on a good day. On a bad day he won't tell them anything not even react to their words but Hotch could not really argue against him staying on the team, after all, he was doing his job perfectly.

The only communication they have with him is through Gideon who assures them Spencer has nothing against them and is actually quite amazed by JJ's ability to communicate with the victims family and Morgan's physical strength. Hotch was left in the dark though. The kid doesn't look him in the eyes and to the question if he settled in alright or if he can do something to lift some weight of coming into a new team of his shoulders he only got the answer that "Gideon does that" and that "he is settled in great" so he just assumes that he is and maybe he is just a very quiet and private person.

Garcia has the least luck, after the first one and a half months Gideon asks her to stop crowding Spencer.

The first time Spencer really stands up for himself or communicates something that is bothering him, Morgan had put an arm around his neck while walking into the bullpen and Spencer had taken his elbow and pushed it with strength into Morgan's stomach making the man gasp for breath for a second while Spencer pushes him further away and then hitting him multiple times against the shoulder until Hotch pulls the man away from Derek. "Don't touch me. Don't fucking touch me."

"It's okay. It's Hotch. You are okay."

"Let me go. Let me fucking go." Spencer fights against the strong arms holding him against the team leaders chest.

"You need to calm down first."

"Aaron let him go." The noise in the bullpen had also caught Gideons attention, rushing down the stairs. "It's okay,Spencer. Come here."

"He touched me."

"It's okay he didn't mean any bad by it." Morgan was still catching up with what had happened, he was caught off guard by the hit. "Stop fighting Hotch"

"Then he should let me go." He stamps on Hotch's food with all his strength. "Let me go."

"Hotch let him." When he did, Spencer falls forward but catches himself quickly and the pushes strains of hair out of his face. "It's okay. They won't do anything."

He nods ones and then walks towards his desk, putting his bag down and starting to do his work like nothing happened leaving two stunned agents behind.

"Don't touch him again."

"Gideon I just put my arm around him I didn't mean to hurt him."

"He doesn't know that."

"Jason I think we need to talk."

Morgan was left in the dark while Hotch and Gideon went upstairs in his office.

"Jason I appreciate Dr. Reid's hard work more than everyone else but if he is not putting a little bit more effort into getting integrated into this team, this won't work out. This is a job were we have to trust each other and that was not a normal reaction to your teammate touching you."