1.2

"Reid can I talk to you for a moment?" Cautious Morgan approaches Spencer's desk with a napkin with a donut in his hand and a coffee in the other waiting for Spencer to give him a sign he is listening. "I wanted to let you know that I am sorry for touching you. I shouldn't have done that." The man in front of him doesn't show any obvious reaction but Morgan can tell by the way his jaw clenches that he does. "I know this is not fixing everything but I got you a coffee and a donut." He hesitates for a moment but then puts the stuff on his table, taking a step back when Spencer turns to the side grabbing the stuff and throwing it into the trash can under his desk.

"I don't need your gifts. I won't give you what you want."

"What I want?"

"You know what I mean. I don't like saying it out loud."

"I am really sorry but I don't. This was just an apology and if you confused that for something else we can go back downstairs and get a new coffee and something to eat. It's not a problem."

"Why are you being nice? What do you want?"

"I don't want anything." Accusing Spencer looks up to him, trying to figure out what it is but Morgan was as clueless as him.

"I don't believe you."

"What's up with you two?" JJ asks as she walks past them with a stack of files in her hand.

"Morgan wants to do something with me and I don't know what."

"Like going to a baseball game? You could join us next time." She remarks.

"No."

"I was just trying to apologise for the little incident yesterday."

"It wasn't an incident you touched me and pulled me towards you."

"I was trying to be friendly I didn't mean anything with it." Slowly Morgan could feel the patience leaving him. He had done everything to include him more.

"We do it all the time." JJ states.

"And what does he want in return?"

"Nothing."

"He never made you do something?"

"No." Spencer studies both of theiy facial expression a little bit longer and then stands up holding his hand out and Morgan uncertain what the aim of this is takes it.

"I accept your apology."

"Oh, that's good. Everything okay between us now?"

"Yes." He sits back down and both of the other Agents are left confused by the conversation they just had.

They get even more mortified two weeks later. It was the first time Spencer had messed up something on the job and Hotch got furious out of worry.

"The man had a gun aimed at your head the last thing you do is make him more upset." He yells at their youngest team member. "You do everything to calm him down. You learned all of this in your training which was not even half a year ago."

"Sorry."

"I don't need a sorry I need you to tell me that you understand this. If you would have gotten shot you also wouldn't have been able to protect the two other people in the room. I need you to be better than this." Hotch breathed out ones turning to the side to give his attention to the files on the table that the others were already packing up when he felt Spencer cold hands at his waistband. "What are you doing?"

"Making me better."

"What?"

"I will help you relax and I get to be better."

"Spencer don't." Gideon approaches him from behind taking his hands into his and from the man's belt. "He didn't mean that."

"What did you mean, Sir?"

"What were you doing kid?" Morgan asks alarmed.

"I was just trying to make Agent Hotchner comfortable. He said he wants me to be better." Gideon was still holding him while Hotch had paled looking at the scene that makes him sick. "You could also use me but I thought it should be quick so I was just going to use my mouth."

"Did he- did he- did he ask you to do that before?"

"No but that's what my Dad and his friends always wanted. I just thought he would like it too."

"I don't. Spencer that was wrong. I would never ask you to do something like this. I don't want it. I never want that. Ever."

"Every grown man wants that."

"No." Confused Spencer looks at Hotch for a moment and then at Morgan.

"Does he like you better for this?"

"I don't- no. No this is not something people want you to do. Not ever."

"I never asked you to did I?" Gideon asks to make the situation clear for him.

"You have your own son. Why would you need me for that?"

"No good father asks his son for this and you know that. You know all of this. You know that touching Hotch like this was wrong."

Spencer takes in what was being said and the nods ones and Gideon let's go of him while JJ has tears in her eyes and Morgan has this unsettling feeling in his chest that he didn't have for a long time.

"I am sorry Agent Hotchner. I won't touch your belt without permission again. I was to erger and wanted to be nice and make up for what I did in the field today."