2.4

"Hey read your files." Morgan reminds Spencer for what must be the third time over the last ten minutes.

They new routines had played themselves in, Morgan drives to his apartment every morning and is there at seven eating breakfast with him and in the evening he stays with him, eating dinner, helping him with his night time routine and then after he falls asleep sneaks out.

He fell asleep a couple of times, just cuddling but always had woken up in time to leave.

"I want to read what Prentiss is reading."

"Reid, read your files. Concentrate on them and you can start with your research." Hotch reminds him.

They tried to get him to concentrated all morning but Spencer always finds something more interesting or starts zooning out and at one point in the afternoon they just give up. Letting him do what he wants to do, zooming out, not finishing stuff he started and Morgan was more than glad when he closes the door to Spencer's hotel room that night.

They get rushed out of their hotel rooms in the morning, new bodies have turned up and Morgan feels terrible when he realizes, two hours later, that Spencer isn't with them.
Gideon would get him out of his hotel room whenever they have to go, waking him up with a phone call was probably not something he understands as an allowance to go. With a guilty conscious he calls Hotch who is the nearest from the hotel.

"Good Morning." With a soft voice he opens Spencer's door. Spencer is sitting on the edge of his bed, dressed and hugging himself tightly. "You ready to go?" He nods and grabs his Jacket and messenger bag following Hotch out of the hotel into the car and Hotch can tell he is trying to say something and then he finally brings it out.

"Did- Did Morgan for-forget me?"

"No, no." He lies

"He is- He is- He is supposed to get me. Not you."

"I know, I am sorry it is different today."

"I want Morgan."

"He is at a crime scene out of town you can call him if that helps." Spencer shakes his head and then hits his tight with his fist, a few times.

Hotch can keep him calm with him at the precinct for a few minutes and then he starts to be jittery. Moving in his seat not concentrating. Just like yesterday but as opposite to yesterday he tries to communicate what is bothering him.

"Morgan."

"Still at the crime scene."

"Rossi"

"With Emily"

"Morgan"

"You want to call him?"

He shakes his head, tapping at the place next tp him. "Morgan"

"He will come back."

"Morgan" He taps the place again.

"You want him to sit down next to you?"

"Is that it? I am sure he will." Spencer shakes his head again and taps on the place again.

"You."

"Me? You want me to sit down here?"

"You." Hesitant Hotch takes place next to him and pulls container with the markers closer.

"Can you do the geographic profile ?"

"Geographic profile?" He taps on the map ones and hesitates to grab a marker.