9.6

"You have everything packed?" Morgan questions as they stand in their living room, Spencer's bag standing on the couch that he packed for his night with Hotch, Rossi and Gideon at the cabin.

They both will have their bachelor parties tonight.

"Yes"

"Leo?"

"No I don't wanna take him" Spencer states and starts closing his bag.

"Why not?" Morgan questions in a non judgmental tone. He normally takes him everywhere.

"I can do this without him"

"I know you can but you don't have to? What if we just put him into your bag and you will just get him when you need to." He suggests and grabs him from the couch. "How does that sound?"

"No"

"So just Clooney and you?"

"We will be fine," Spencer promises and smiles at him. "Rossi said they have things planned"

"Really?"

"Yes, a surprise and that I should take a jacket and swim clothes."

"We packed those." Morgan reminds him and walks around the coffee table hugging Spencer from behind. "Don't do anything you don't want, okay?"

"I won't"

"And call me if you get scared or uncomfortable."

"I will" Hesitant Spencer steps out of the hug and walks towards Clooney. "Are you sure you won't feel lonely?"

"Absolutely, I will be gone too" He takes the moment Spencer looks away and shoves the stuffed bunny into the bag. "I think Hotch is here"

"No that would be early"

"That happens"

"Don't want to go yet"

"You don't have to. Maybe he just wanted to spend some time here first." He goes to open the door, seeing that his suspicions were right and that it is Hotch. "Come on in."

"Thank you" With a soft smile he steps in. "I am here to kidnap your fiance for the day."

"He is all yours, right behind the couch."

"Perfect" With the same soft smile he had walked in with he walks towards Spencer's hiding place.
Before Spencer had been on the team he wouldn't have that smile but ever since he is, they can see it a lot more just to show Spencer that he is in a good mood while the others can also tell if he is when he keeps, what looks to Spencer like the same facial expression. "Hey you two"

"Don't want to go yet"

"That's alright" Hotch assures him and sits down with a distance. "I am to early"

"Haven't said goodbye to Morgan yet"

"You have plenty of time for that." Morgan walks around the couch too, going directly to Spencer and offering to hug him but he shakes his head and just keeps on playing with Clooney. "Gideon and Rossi are already up at the cabin, we can drive up whenever we want"

"Not yet"

"I am gonna make Hotch a cup of coffee okay? So you will have the time till he is done drinking it alright?"

"Don't stress me!" Spencer yells and starts hitting his head against the couch behind him.

"I am not stressing you, what is it you need to have done before you two can drive up? It's okay" Morgan speaks to him in a gentle voice, still crouching down.