5.6

"Doodle on here?" Spencer asks his pen hovering an inch over the plan.

"Yes you can make it look prettier. It's the one for the bathroom, we will laminate it so it won't wrinkle and put it were the old one hung" Satisfied he starts drawing his little monsters he started drawing everywhere and on everything a while back. "Can we write the one for the morning while you draw or do you need a break?"

"We can make the one for the morning."

"Alright" Morgan grabs another blank sheet,he will later copy it in a notebook and more organized for the living room. "We stick at up at six?"

"Yes"

"Alright, you want to be alone in the morning?"

"Till breakfast"

"At seven like before?"

"Earlier"

"Six fourtyfive?"

"Yes"

"We can do that, you have your bathroom routine for the morning here-" Morgan taps on the sheet in front of him. "What do you want to do after?"

"Coffee and reading"

"Alright, and then the person who comes makes breakfast or do you want to prepare it?"

"You" Spencer says without looking up.

"I should make breakfast?"

"Not a person coming over. You coming over."

"You want me to come over in the morning?"

"Yes. You. You are my boyfriend." He tells him and draws his little monsters eyes. "Gideon comes over at 7am. You come over at 6:45 am. You are my boyfriend."

"Okay then I come over at 6:45am but Gideon doesn't come over at seven."

"I know. Gideon left." They got the rest pretty quickly wrapped up too but the evening routine got another discussion again.

"Spencer 11pm is very little of sleep."

"It's not."

"You can't rest"

"I rest before that" He tells them.

"We can change the time again if you really think its to much sleep but-"

"No it stays at eleven PM."

"Either we say evening routine starts at 10:15 PM or I won't be there to help you with it." With that Spencer's head snaps up looking at him, frowning. "Its late I have to drive home after that,I have to get ready for bed myself and I have to get up in the morning to drive all the way back to you in time for breakfast you don't have to sleep that early I am just saying that we do the bathroom routine earlier."

"No"

Please, I know I don't have the strength to do that again, I did that with you for almost two years and it was really exhausting for me. Morgan wants to tell him. But instead he nods and writes it down like it was before.

"What about lunch time?"

"JJ"

"You want to keep going with JJ?"

"Yes"

"Well JJ is not gonna go soft on you either, you will eat."

"My decision"

"No, you will eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not gonna discuss this with you again. You don't do it and lose even more weight I will drive you to the hospital myself."

"No you don't"

"Don't try me."

A/N: This was part 5 I am already writing on more