1 - Hyperion Heights

Once upon a time. 

There was a magical forest filled with fairy tale characters. 

One day a power curse trapped them in a city, which had no magic. 

And each of them forgot who they really were. 

This is how it happened...

Storybrooke: A few years later

At the Mayor's House, Emma, Henry and Regina walked out of the house.

"Henry, are you sure about this? I was hoping after high school, you'd think about college," Regina said.

"I know. But college isn't going anywhere. I just need to do this," Henry said.

"I can't believe Alana agreed to this. Or Neal, or Snow and Charming," Regina said.

"They realised stubbornness runs in the family," Emma said and looked at her with a smile

"You calling me stubborn?" Regina asked.

"I am, yes," Emma said.

Henry chuckled, "Mom, Operation Cobra is over. We did it. We have our happy endings," Henry said.

"So then why leave?" Regina asked.

"Because I'm still the Author. I've been writing everyone else's stories. I need to figure out what my story is. And it's not here," Henry said.

"And where do you think it is?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. But when I finished the book, I returned it to the Sorcerer's mansion. And you know what I found? Hundreds of other books. With the stories, I thought I knew but told differently. Like, you know how there's a French Snow White and an Italian one... There's endless possibilities," Henry said.

"And what does that have to do with you?" Regina asked.

"I'm not in any of them. I'm the only me. It's time I figure out where I belong," Henry said.

"Alright, kid," Emma said.

"Emma!" Regina said.

"It's Henry, he'll be just fine, we've all taught him well," Emma said.

"Thanks, Aunt Em," Henry said and they hugged.