42 - Homecoming

Henry, Regina, Emma, Dylan and Calla searched Wish Rumpelstiltskin's castle for Moana and Lucy.

"Maybe, this is the wrong place. If Wish Rumpel really had Moana and Lucy here, why isn't it guarded?" Henry said.

They soon found a cage with fresh meat inside it, "I think you may have spoken too soon, kid," Emma said.

"Never look the Dark One for an animal lover," Regina said.

"He was in another life..." Calla said.

Wish Cruella stepped towards them, "Let's not confuse who tugs the leash around here. Hello, darling," Wish Cruella said.

"Cruella De Vil. Well, I thought you were above being Rumpel's lapdog," Regina said.

"Or he was above hiring you as the help," Calla said.

"I'm not anyone's anything. I was just promised a couple of new furs for a fun evening of killing whoever came knocking at the door," Wish Cruella looked at Henry and smirked, "Oh, then again," She walked towards him, "Perhaps we can strike a bargain for you to be my chew toy. Fancy a little scratch behind the ear, darling?" Wish Cruella said with a smirk.

"Twisted's not really my type," Henry said.

Wish Cruella grunted, "Your loss," Wish Cruella said as she drew a sword.

Regina and Emma were about to step in but Henry stopped them, "I got this," Henry said and grabbed one of Wish Rumpelstiltskin's swords from his collection then began to fight.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Henry soon defeated her and knocked her sword away. Wish Cruella gasped, "I mean, surely, such a noble group wouldn't murder an unarmed woman, hmm?" Wish Cruella said.

"No, of course not, but, we would certainly tighten your lease," Calla used her magic to make Wish Cruella appear in the cage, she turned to her, "Now, be a good girl and tell us where Rumpel put Henry's wife and daughter," Calla said as her eyes glowed gold and the room darkened as the shadows grew closer to Wish Cruella.

"Your little mutts are in the dungeon," Calla stopped the shadows and her eyes turned back to blue, "But knowing where they are and freeing them is a completely different animal," Wish Cruella said.

"Ignore her, let's go," Emma said.

The five of them made their way to the dungeon, they heard muffled voices shouting.

"I hear their voices," Henry said and they go into a room where the muffled voices came from and they found Lucy shrunken down in a snow globe and Moana in a tank in her mermaid form.

"Daddy!" Lucy shouted.

"Moana! Lucy!" Henry shouted.

"Henry!" Moana said as she pressed her hand on her glass of the tank.

"Daddy! Daddy! Help us, please!" Lucy shouted.

Wish Rumpelstiltskin stepped out, "Yes, well, you wanted a happy ending. Now, you can stick yours on a shelf," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said and looked at Calla, "Hello dearie, how's life without your heart?" Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

Forever [Henry Mills || OUAT || Double Swan #7]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें