43 - Leaving Storybrooke

Storybrooke...

The dwarves were walking down the street whistling, "I tell you, there's nothing like morning in Storybrooke. Now get whistlin', you two. Dwarfs got standards to maintain," Leroy said and they all began whistling 'Heigh-Ho' as they got to the diner where Granner gave them their sandwiches.

"Here you go, Leroy. The usual. Times seven," Granny said.

"The greatest sandwiches in all the realms," Leroy said.

Suddenly, Simon, Alive and Robin arrived almost hitting them and they got out of the truck quickly.

"Oh, no! We're so sorry!" Robin said as the three young women got out of the truck.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked.

"I'm fine, my lunch ain't so lucky!" Leroy said angrily.

"Who are you?" Granny asked.

"It's a bit complicated, but, um there was another curse. We were trapped in Seattle, great coffee, too much rain and then we broke the curse and Henry's wife and daughter, well, they were kidnapped and now he's in trouble and the point is, Henry Mills, needs our help!" Alice said.

"And Delphinia and Calla do too," Simon said.

"I saw Henry at his graduation, he's fine," Archie said.

"Wha..." Alice said.

"And he certainly doesn't have a daughter," Archie said.

"Ugh! Do I have to explain everything? The curse brought us back in time. Our Henry's all grown up," Alice said.

"And right now, he requires a serious rescue operation, so go tell the other Snow White and Prince Charming," Robin said.

Simon looked at them and noticed them just looking, "Oh, jeez... Guys, it's me, it's Simon," Simon said quietly.

"Sorry, do you understand us or do we have to try again?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, we understand you. We've been through this before," Leroy said.

"Oh, finally!" Alice said as she chuckles.

"Uh, girls..." Simon said.

"Intruders... Intruders!" Leroy shouted.

"Hold on!" Simon said as he grabbed their hand and they all turned into a shadow and they flew off as the dwarfs, Granny and Archie chased them.

Simon had hidden him and Alice and Robin in an alleyway with a wooden door, "When you told me about Storybrooke, you said warm hugs and apple pies, not cross bolts to my head!" Alice said

"Yeah, well, I guess when strangers show up here, it's safe to assume they come with a villain plan," Robin said.

"And why didn't they recognise you?" Alice asked looking at Simon.