4 - A Pirate's Life

Melody, Jacinda, Sabine and Avery were walking down the street looking for jobs to help Melody get to see Lucy's ballet.

"How would you like to build a house out of reclaimed straw? This app sucks. I'm just wasting your time," Sabine said.

"It's okay. You did the best you could... All of you," Melody said.

Jacinda was looking at her phone, "Wait. Wait. Wait. You must have a fairy godmother somewhere because the perfect job just got posted," Jacinda said as she showed her the job.

"A catering gig... At the ballet," Melody said as she smiled.

At the ballet, Melody, Jacinda and Sabine were wearing their uniform for the recital

"Thanks so much for coming on short notice, these last minutes are gonna kill me. Uh, you do both have catering experience, right?" Remy asked.

"Of course," Jacinda said.

"Tons," Sabine said.

"No doubt," Melody said.

"Great. Here is the new bartender, he'll set you up," Remy said.

Melody, Jacinda and Sabine turned to see Henry walking up, "Hey, there," Henry said.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Melody asked.

"I'm just trying to help. Look, I used to work a lot of serving gigs, so a friend sent me here and I convinced a really nervous caterer that he needed a second bar," Henry said.

"And let me guess, you generously offered to bartend," Melody said.

"As long as he let me hire the servers," Henry said.

"Wow, that is a weirdly impressive move," Sabine said.

"I'll say," Jacinda said and Melody looked at them and they shrugged.

"I feel terrible for separating you two," Melody looked back at Henry, "I'm just trying to make up for it. Hey, look, after tonight, you never have to see us again. I promise," Henry said.

With Jamie, Detective Rogers and Detective Weaver, they broke into Henry's apartment.

"How do you like my search warrant?" Detective Rogers asked as he turned on the light bulb in the middle of the room.

"Not a bad start, let's see how you go on," Detective Weaver said.

The three detectives started to look around the apartment.