39 - Is This Henry Mills?

Inside the catacombs, Amy's eyes glowed gold and she waved her hand, sending Eloise flying out of the basement.

"Mum!" Avery said.

Amy looked at her daughter, "I got impatient, you know me, sweetheart," Amy said.

"Restless," Avery said.

"Oh, yes, I'm been playing doctor for too long... I've missed a good witch fight," Amy said with a smirk.

Avery smiled, "Go mum, I'll try to stop this," Avery said.

"Alright, time to have some fun," Amy said and walked off.

"Detectives..." Detective Rogers and Jamie looked at Avery confused, "I'd advise you both, to stay there," Avery said.

"N...Not like we can go anywhere," Jamie said.

Avery looked at the desk sergeant, "And what is your role in all this?" Avery asked.

"Protecting the grove," The desk sergeant said.

"Then you and I are going to have some issues," Avery said.

A storm gathered over Hyperion Heights, Roni, Julia, Dylan and Simon walked outside the bar as Lucy ran over to them.

"It didn't work!" Lucy said.

"Lucy, what are you talking about? What didn't work?" Julia asked.

"True Love's Kiss. My mom and Henry kissed," Lucy said.

"But Henry's poisoned," Roni said.

"Not anymore. I found all the pieces of the locket and Mr Samdi cured him. But doesn't matter we're still," Thunder crashed in the sky, "Cursed," Lucy said.

Simon looked up at the sky, "I don't know about cursed, but those clouds aren't a great sign," Simon said.

Eloise walked up, "They're not clouds. It's a re-birth. The balance of nature is shifting. We're on the precipice of a great extinction one that man cannot crawl back from," Eloise said

"So, you're wiping out humanity with a rainstorm?" Dylan scoffed as Roni pulled Lucy to her and held her protectively, "How biblical," Dylan said.

"Oh, it's going to be much worse than that. but I'm here to offer you salvation," Eloise faced Roni, "You were once the Eighth Witch. Join me now and your family will be spared," Eloise said.

"Sorry, but I'm not really a joiner. You may have brought us here, but this is my home now. And I protect my own," Roni said.

"With what magic? Your son couldn't break my curse. Do you think that was an accident?" Eloise asked.

"What did you do to Henry?" Lucy asked.

"I didn't have to do anything. Did you ever notice how human children have a nasty habit of growing up? An adult's belief is a lot less potent," Eloise said.

"You don't know Henry. He has the heart..." Julia said.

"The heart of the Truest Believer," Eloise cut her off, "Yes, I know. But your Henry also has more pain than you know. Hmm. His belief is gone and there's nothing you can do to bring it back," Eloise said.

"And the funny thing about magic..." Everyone turned to see Amy, "You're not the only witch in town, bitch," Amy said.

"Delphinia..." Roni said with a smile.

" Roni said with a smile