38 - Flower Child

Detective Rogers parked up outside the theatre, he and Tilly were in the front as Jamie was in the back trying to get a hold of Avery.

Detective Rogers looked at Tilly, "You okay? I can take you home if you'd like," Detective Rogers said.

"What if Eloise Gardener is home? I always wanted a mum, but she doesn't strike me as the tuck me into bed type," Tilly said.

"Look, just because biology says someone is a mother doesn't make them one, whatever the truth is, Til, we'll help you figure it out," Jamie said.

"Mm, if Henry's curse theory is correct, then lots of people are right next to the truth and they don't even know it. It's cruel, really... To be so close to happiness and kept so far away from it," Tilly said.

In Melody's shared apartment, Melody and Lucy were in Lucy's room going through Melody's old things.

"What made you so nostalgic, Luce?" Melody asked.

"Just after everything that's happened, Nick not being who he seemed..." Lucy sighed, "It's nice to remember who we are," Lucy said and Melody smiled at her.

"Sounds like a good idea," Melody chuckled softly as she pulled out baby shoes from the box, "Oh, my gosh, tiny feet," Melody said

Lucy chuckled at her mother who smiled, "What's 'BL' stand for?" Lucy asked.

"It's Before Lucy. Trust me, there is nothing in there you're gonna care about... What's this really about?" Melody asked.

"Truth is, I'm not looking for things to help me forget about Nick being my dad. I'm looking for things that say Henry Mills is," Melody looked at her, "I know it seems impossible, but you once drove me to a boat and told me to believe in you, that we could run away together, and I did. Now, I'm asking you to do the same. Believe with me this is possible," Lucy said.

Melody thought for a moment, "Hold that thought," Melody said and walked out of the room.

"Mom?" Lucy said.

Melody went into her bedroom and picked up her jewellery box, walking back to Lucy's room, she sat on the bed, "A few months ago, I found something..." Melody said as she looked through it.

"A blue locket?" Lucy asked.

"No... A ring, it looked like an engagement ring," Melody said.

"You look in there, I'll keep looking in the box," Lucy said.

Lucy pulled out a t-shirt and Melody looked up, "Old t-shirt from Granny's..." Melody said in confusion.

"It's from the diner where Henry grew up. I bet he took it with him to the Enchanted Forest," Lucy pulled out a brown paper bag from Granny's, "What's this?" Lucy said.

"I...I've never seen that," Melody said.

Lucy opened the bag and pulled out the rest of the blue locket, "It's the locket," She gasped, "I knew it! You're Moana!" Lucy said.