19 - The Eighth Witch

Hyperion Heights...

Minutes after Lucy's collapse and Jacinda had called the EMTs as Melody stayed with her daughter, they were at the hospital.

The EMTs rushed Lucy down the hospital corridor as Melody and Jacinda followed them, "Mama's right here, baby. I'm right here. It's gonna be fine. We're almost there," Melody said as she grabbed Lucy's hand.

Flashback

Moana, Calla, Ella and Tiana were talking by Henry's motorbike as Roland, Jack, Wish Hook and Henry watched them curiously.

"Should I be worried?" Henry asked.

"That your wife is talking to the person who is your best friend, cousin, and like you little sister and their best friends?" Henry nodded, "No... No, no... Of course not... Nope," Roland said.

"Probably," Jack said.

"Definitely," Wish Hook said.

"Yeah... They're right, you should worry," Roland said.

Henry looked at Roland, "I preferred you at four," Henry said.

"Sad times for you," Roland said, looking back at him and they chuckled.

"Oh my god!" Calla said and hugged Moana quickly, making Moana stumble back a little.

"Uh..." Henry said.

Calla saw Henry and chuckled softly, Moana turned and saw Henry, "Oh..." Moana looked at Calla, "How long has he been...?" Moana asked.

"A while," Calla said and walked off.

"Calla!" Moana said.

"You'll survive!" Calla said.

Henry walked over to Moana, "Moana?" She looked at him, "Is everything okay? We promised no secrets after..." Henry said.

"I know we did," Moana took hold of his hand, "And it wouldn't be a secret, but a surprise," Moana said.

"What is it?" Henry asked with a soft smile.

Moana placed his hand on her stomach as her smile grew slightly, "We're pregnant," Moana said.

"Y...You are?" Henry asked.

"No, you are," Moana said sarcastically.

"How?!" Henry asked, playing along and the two chuckled.

"You're such a dork," Moana said as she laughed softly.