2 - Hyperion Heights

Flashback

Later that night, Cinderella arrived at the ball and made her way past Princess Tiana as a waiter walked up to her with a tray of frogs legs.

"Oh, frogs legs. No... No, thank you," Tiana said.

Henry and Moana arrived, Moana was wearing a violet gown. Henry offered her his arm and she linked hers with his, "Well, it makes a change from fighting beside a Prince... And now I'm being escorted to a ball by a Prince, aren't I a lucky girl?" Moana said.

"Says the chief of an island," Henry said and chuckled softly.

"Very funny," Moana said as they walked down a set of stairs.

A waitress walked up to them with two glasses of champagne, "Drink?" She asked and the two took them.

Henry spotted Cinderella, "There she is," Henry took hold of Moana's hand, "Come on," Henry said and they walked over to Cinderella, as she saw the Prince and was about to approach him when Moana and Henry stood in her way.

"May we have a chat?" Melody asked.

"I'm not really the talking type," Cinderella said.

"Yeah, we picked up on that. We just need to talk that's all, won't take long," Henry said.

"Fine," The three walked over to a wall, "If you're here about that headless horse, it's out back," Cinderella said.

"Actually I'm less concerned with that than the dagger you stole," Henry said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Cinderella said.

"Oh, really? Then what's this?" Moana leaned over and pulled the dagger out of the back of Cinderella's dress, then looked at it, "It has his initials engraved on the hilt, H.M. Henry Mills... My birthday present to him," Moana said and looked at her.

"Are you crazy?" Cinderella said as she took the dagger and hid it back in the back of her dress.

"You didn't come here to fall in love with the Prince, did you?" Henry asked.

"No, I didn't. I came here to kill him," Cinderella said as she looked over to the Prince.

"Why would you do that?" Henry asked.

"'Cause that Prince took everything from me. He killed my father and I've been locked up sweeping floors ever since," Cinderella said.