30 - The New Fish Under Water (Originally Ep: Sisterhood)

Flashback

Moana and Melody were swimming along the ocean floor together, Moana looked around at the different underwater creatures.

Melody looked at her and chuckled softly, "You look like you're enjoying yourself," Melody said.

Moana smiled, "Yeah... Being chosen by the ocean and having the ocean throwing me back out, never felt as good as actually being a part of the ocean," Moana said as she somersaulted in the water.

Melody watched her with a smile, "I'm impressed, you're learning," Melody said.

"Thanks," Moana swam towards a small underwater cave and Melody followed her, "Cute," Moana said as she saw a rock with different shells.

Melody smiled at her, "Come on," Melody said and the two continued swimming.

"Hey, Melody... You're half human, half mermaid... How does that work?" Moana asked.

"When I touch the water and wish for my tail, it appears... Like you know," Melody said.

"Alright," Moana said with a smile.

End of Flashback

Back at Flynn's Barcade, Henry was still trying to beat the game with Jamie and Detective Rogers behind him.

"Ah! God," Henry said.

"Now, you've got two good hands and I still did better than that," Detective Rogers said.

"I haven't played the game since I was a kid," Jamie said.

"Ohh, hey," Henry turned to him, "Thanks for sticking around, I needed this," Henry said.

"No problem. Well, the real question is have you accomplished what you set out to do?" Detective Rogers asked.

"Well, if we're talking high scores, then no, but if we're talking about forgetting an adorably frustrating, yet underdog, endearing single mom then still no. I just... I just can't tell if Melody and I are meant for each other anymore," Henry said.