1

I was dancing having the time of my life "Y/n!" I heard Sam my Boyfriends right-hand man yell, Bucky says that if Steve himself wasn't a mob boss he would have chosen him as his right-hand man but that didn't happen, and I'm glad Steve is far scary then sam and believe me I have to spend a lot of time with Sam he's practically my babysitter, I jumped off the platform I had been dancing on "By Boys." I said happily to the men standing around me and as pre-usual he made sure none of the men would touch me, he led me to were Bucky and another man was sitting, "Aw She is even more beautiful up close." the man said I was standing there looking at Bucky confused, all bucky did was nod at me a sign to introduce myself "I'm Y/n." I said to the stranger, "Rumlow, Brock Rumlow." he then pulled me down to sit down next to him, I can tell just by the demeanor of this man he was worse than Bucky, he seemed crueler, then a man came around the corner with a gun my eyes widen knowing what was going to happen the man handed Bucky the gun and Bucky coked it, I stood up off the couch and by Bucky "Rumlow, Rumlow, Rumlow think about touching her again I fucking dare you, So much as look at her again, I will shoot you." Bucy growled and grabbed my wrist and we left.