5

You walked into your apartment with Brooklyn on your side, you when to her bedroom and layed her on her bed. You rubbed a hand down your face with a harsh sigh, knowing your gonna have to get ready to work soon. You called Brooklyn's babysitter. To come and watcher. You pulled on the black skimpy skirt that was a part of your for the bar you worked at, and the black crop top, and bunched up the white apron you wear over the skirt, and slipped on the heels.

There was a knock on your door you know who it was, you oped it and it was the babysitter. "Um...Brooklyn's asleep right now, so when she wakes up can you give her lunch."

"Okay, yeah, see ya' later Y/n." She said as you walked out of the apartment you got into your car and drove to work.

As you walked in your boss walked up to you. "Hey um, your gonna have to pull a late shift tonight."

"I have to call my daughter's babysitter." You told him, he nodded. You pulled out your phone and walk to the back where people couldn't hear you. You called Wanda first to see if she could come over after she closes. You told the babysitter you'll be gon a little later than expected, and that Wanda would be there around 9:00 or 10:00. You put your phone and bag into the locker. You walked out and grabbed a big circular tray, and walked out to the main floor. You put it onto the bar for the bartender, to put orders on. You leaned over the bar. "Can I get a shot of vodka?" The bartender filled up a shot and gave it to you. You threw it back. "Thanks."

Later into the night as you were serving a table then your boss came up to you again. You were hoping that he'd say that you could go home early than planned. "There's a table that specifically requested you as their waitress."

You nodded. "Alright where?" Your poss pointed to one of the VIP lounges.

Bucky had walked into a bar, for a meeting, but he got a surprise when he saw you waitressing a table. The manager passed by and Bucky stopped him. "How can I help you?"

"The waitress over there I want her to wait for our table over in the VIP lounge over there." He told him. Bucky sat at the table, with the business partner already there.

You walked up to the VIP table and stopped in your tracks, and let out a hard sigh. "What can I get you guy's today?" You didn't make any eye contact.

"Look up doll." Bucky told you.

Once you did, the business partner looks at you. "This is your girl right?"

Bucky smirked. "Yes."

"Why are you workin' come sit with us have some drinks." The partner offered.

You shook your head. "Sorry, I gotta work."

"Oh no, you don't. Manager!" The partner yelled.

Your manager rushed up to the table. "Is there a problem here?"

"This waitress here is going to sit down with us for us the night and is going to have it off since my partner here is her man." You've seen enough drunk people tell this man was at least a little bit drunk.

Your manager was confused, by it. "Umm, shure but she won't be being paid, she'll only get paid for the hours she has worked."

"Don't worry." Bucky shrugged.

You sighed and sat next to Bucky because you knew thats where you'd be expected to sit. "I'll get another waiter to come to get your oders." Your manager said.

"Is that your work uniform?" Bucky asked.

"What do you think?" You sighed. "Look I should be going back to my apartment, and be with Brooklyn literally the only reason, I'm here is to work, to pay my bills, and get food for my daughter."

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Let's not talk about this here."

"Let's talk about the update on my part. Mr. Barnes. I need help with an issue." The partner said.

"What is it?" Bucky asked.

"I got into a mess recently, with a new mobster, who's on the rising." The other man said. "His name's John Walker."

"Why haven't I heard of him?" Bucky asked.

"He's rising fast but, he's still in the little leagues, and you're at the top that's why you haven't heard him." The man told him.

Your co-worker Wendy came up to the table so you were mildly embarrassed. "What can I get you guys."

"Bourbon on the rocks." Bucky ordered.

The other boss ordered his drink. "You know what I like." You said quietly.

"What do you need help with?" Bucky asked the other boss.

"Well, little mister blond man wants to start a war, which doesn't make sence because I may not be in the big leagues, but I do have my connections, like you for instance, but he has none." The partner said.

Wendy came back over and put the drinks on the table she put vodka in front of you. You didn't notice the confused look on Bucky's face. "Oh shit, I gotta get my phone and bag from my locker." You stood up and walked away, then came back.

After more talking and more drinks you were too drunk to be able to drive home. Your phone buzzed. Your answer. "Wanda. Heyyy."

"A-are you drunk?" She asked.

"What no." You exaggerated out.

She sighed. "Where are you you were supposed o be home an hour ago."

"Wait what?" You looked at the time. "Shit!" you yelled. Seeing it was 1:00 A.M. "I'll be there soon." You took off the heels you'd been wearing and bolted across the bar to Bucky. "I have to go home now...and I can't drive 'caus well I can't even really talk correctly."

"I'll come with you my driver can take us there." Bucky told you.

You sighed. "My cars here tho." You frowned.

"One of my men can bring it." He told you.

You and Bucky walked out to his car. You gave the driver your address, he pulled away and rolled up the window that separated the back from the front. You leaned and kissed Bucky and pulled him to you.

Bucky pushed you onto the leather seat and pulled down the black panties you wore down your legs. You undid his belt and pulled his suit pants, he pushed into you. Your body almost instantly remembered Bucky, like muscle memory. He pulled your head back by pulling your hair, a moan slipped past your lips you're back arched, underneath him then.

The car stopped and your phone called out. Your phone started ringing. Bucky and you hired to finish up. You sat up and pulled your panties up your legs. And answer the call. "Are you parked outside in an SUV?" Wanda asked.

"Um yeah."