7

Once moved in and settled into Bucky's penthouse at Brooklyn Point he lived on the 66th, 67th, and 68th floors of the building; the rest were regular residential apartments. Brooklyn loved her new ; it was large Bucky had made it more than she could dream, and just down the hall from yours.

As for your , it was huge. You were surprised that there wasn't a kitchen. "Yeah no, I can't take this." You told him.

"Yes you are and you will." Bucky told you. "My room's direct across the hall."

You nodded firmly. "I know where your room is."

After living there for the first few weeks, everything seemed normal well as normal as it can be when your baby daddy is a mob boss, that was until one morning. You walked down the steps of the first floor out of the three floors of the penthouse, you stopped when you saw the tufts of blond hair standing talking to Bucky, you knew this wasn't necessarily your home but Bucky had asked you to move in with him right now you sure as hell didn't feel safe. You went to turn around and go back upstairs.

"Y/n, nice to see you again after what three years?" He questioned.

You sighed. "Good to see you too Steve...ya' know what? I'm gonna go wake up Brooklyn, take her to Wandas, and then to the park." You told Bucky, walking back up to the third floor.

"Ya' just gonna let her tell you what to do?" Steve teased Bucky.

Bucky cleared his throat. "Y/n raised that..our kid on her own, so technically she can tell me what to do when it comes to her."

"That kid's softened you up." Steve told him.

You woke up the three-year-old. "You wanna go to aunt Wanda's for pancakes."

She stretched. "I want waffles."

"Aunt Wanda does waffles too, you know that." You tell her. "And then we'll go to the park."

The tired girl nodded her head. "Okay, mommy yeah." You helped her get ready.

You walked her down through the first floor ignoring Steve as you rode down in the elevator, almost as soon as the doors closed Bucky was calling your phone. "You forgot something...or rather Someone."

"We're just going to go to Wanda's chill. We don't need Sam or Scott." You told the control freak of an Ex-boyfriend.

"Y/-" You hung up the phone.

You hit the bottom floor where you walked out into the parking garage where your car was waiting for you. You unlocked it and put Brooklyn into her car seat. You got into the driver's seat and pulled out of the parking garage. You drove to Wanda's shop, and walked in, and sat at your regular spot.

"Where you've been?" Wanda asked.

"In a penthouse." You shrugged.

Wanda looked at you with furrowed brows. "Since when do you have money to afford a penthouse?"

"Aunt Wanda?" Brooklyn asked.

Wanda looked at the young girl. "Hmm? Sweetie."

"Can I get waffles today with chocolate milk please?" Brooklyn said.

"Coming right up and for you Y/n, you're regular?" The red-haired girl asked. You nodded. After her telling her brother what to cook Wanda came over to you and she talked together. Then yours and Brooklyn's food was ready. After thinking for a minute she realized how you could have a penthouse. "Y/n tell me you didn't."

"Didn't what?" You asked her.

"Didn't move in with Barnes." She said. You sighed, but before you could say anything she continued. "Why! Don't you remember last time? And I'm not talking about how you broke up, I'm talking about your relationship as a whole, unless it was something he needed to do for work, he basically locked you in that mansion."