8

There was a knock at the door. "Sir, some guy's here for Miss. Y/l/n."

Bucky looked at you with an arched brow. "You've been skewin' someone?" Bucky asked.

"No." You shook your head. "I don't know who'd be looking for me."

"Bring him to my office." Bucky told Sam. Bucky looked back at you. "Let's go figure out who it is lookin' for you."

You and Bucky started walking to his office. Brooklyn ran out of her room. "Mamma Pappa." She said.

"Hey, baby girl." You said. "You can't come with mommy and daddy right now." You were just at the doors of the office. Bucky opened them only to see your father. "Dad?"

"He's the guy who kicked you out when you were seventeen." Bucky said.

"Oh, so you-" Your dad cut himself off. "Who's that?" He asked, having spotted Brooklyn behind you.

"No one you need to worry about her ." You told him. "Why are you here?"

"Can't I come see my only child?" He asked sarcasm dripping off of his mouth.

Bucky looked between both of you. "Hmm makes sense your her father, only someone with her blood can be that sarcastic."

"What are you doing here Tony?" You asked.

"Since when do daughters disrespect their fathers like that?" He asked. "First you change your last name to that adics last name, I did everything for you Y/n and now you betray me?"

"You kicked me out for Pepper, it's your fault." You told him.

Bucky looked at you. "What's your last name supposed to be?"

"Y/n Stark, but the little brat I raised seemed to not like it and changed it to her mothers last name." He told you. "You know what that woman was gonna do to you if I didn't take you in when I did she would have had you living on the stress alone with no one and nothing, I gave a home hell I gave you everything a kid could ask for."

"I wanted my fathers love yet you wouldn't give it to me, you couldn't give it to me all you could do was care or even love watch woman you would have on your arm thats all you cared about all you loved you just threw money at me to make it better." You rolled your eyes, now things had started clicking for Bucky and how your life had shaped you.

"I did not, you make it sound like I made you stripp down." He said to you, Bucky laugh a little at the irony of that.

"Brookie, how about you go down to get Sam to help you get an omelet for breakfast." You told her.

"But-" Brooklyn tried complaining.

"No buts go down stairs." You told her walking her out of the office and shutting the door. You looked back at your father. "Don't talk that way in front of my child, you may have not been there for me but I sure as hell am there for her."

Tony rolled his eyes at you. "Just always the same argument."

"Why are you here?" You asked.

Tony looked to the floor. "Pepper, kicked me out."

You looked at him with furrowed brows. "So you came to your daughter?"

"You are clearly well off, and doing good. You live in a fucking pent house." He looked around.

You sighed. "This isn't my , I was living in a shitty apartment."

Bucky looked at you. "Lets go talk in private." He offered.

You walked out of the office and down to the living room where the two of you sat down at one of the couches. "Hmm?" You hummed.

"How about since he is your father you let him stay for a little bit." Bucky offered.