Epilogue

3 Years Later
You woke up wind brushing across your face, you looked over to where your husband usually slept, but he was missing you, you went into the bathroom, you started the shower, and got in.

You padded down the stairs to your living room, where Brooklyn and J.J sat watching a cartoon. "Where's Dad?" You asked the two.

"He just got back from his run." Brooklyn told you.

J.J-who looked like a minnie me of Bucky, but with your eyes- looked at you. "Mama!" He jumped off the couch and hugged you.

"Hey baby boy." You picked him up and put him on your hip.

Bucky came into the living room wearing a suit, he kissed you."Hey baby doll." He smiled.

You smiled back at him. "Hey, where are you going?" You asked.

"I've gotta go into the city, for meetings, keeping my promise." He tells you.

"We'll see you later, come out to the beach, they wanna go play, I have a feeling that's where I'm gonna be all day." You gave him a tight smile.

"See ya." As he headed out he kissed Brooklyns head, then left.

"'Come on, let's get ready for the beach." You said to the two kids

Like you'd guessed you and they spent the whole day on the beach, it wasn't until the late afternoon when the sun was setting that Bucky came home. He came out wearing black swim trunks and sunglasses. You smirked at him. "Hey sexy."

"Not as sexy as you." He said playfully back to you. You scoffed as if he was lying.

He sat in the sun chair that sat next to yours, and the kids ran up soaking wet and jumped on Bucky, he hugged them. "You two have been  in there all day haven't you?"

Brooklyn looked up at him. "We've been in the sand and in the house to eat lunch and dinner." She said to him.

"How about we go in and get ready for bed and watch a movie." Bucky offered to get the kids up and ran to the house you and your husband followed after them. Once in the house you and hewhent to your shared room, and got in pajamas, after you pulled on one of Bucky's shirts over your shorts, Bucky wrapped his arms around you and put his head on top of yours. "How about you and I go for a swim once the kids are asleep."

You turned around and kissed him. "Sure." After that you both headed down stairs.