11

The next day you were ready to go to Wanda's dinner again for breakfast with Brooklyn again, not even thinking about the guy from yesterday, you walked down to the main floor after waking Brooklyn up and helping her get ready for the day. Bucky had been in the kitchen making breakfast, like normal. "Hey where are you two going?" He asked.

"Oh we were gonna go to Wandas for breakfast again." You said.

Bucky frowned. "Sorry but I don't want to take any risk with Brock."

"It's alright so what are you making?" You asked.

"Egg's but since you both are awake now, I'll make pancakes." Bucky said as he started getting out stuff for pancakes, Brooklyn sat at the counter pouting. Bucky looked at the little girl. "What's wrong?"

"I wanted to see aunt Wanda and uncle Pet today." She said with a grumpy face.

Bucky sighed thinking for a minute. "They can come over while I'm working today." He told her.

The little girl perked up. "Yay!" You smiled at the young girl, minutes later both of you had plates with eggs and pancakes, your small family falling into small conversation. After breakfast you called Wanda, while you, Brooklyn, and Bucky watched one of Brooklyn cartoons.

"Hey." Wanda answered, sounding cheary as usual.

You smiled. "Hi, um I and Brooklyn really wanna see you later or soon."

"Um yeah you can come to the dinner any time you want you and Brooklyn are always welcome." She answered.

You frowned, noticing Bucky look at you out of the corner of your eye, you pulled the phone away from your ear and mouth. "Don't worry." He nodded once, turning back towards the tv. "Um I'll explain when you come over but I can't go to the diner because of something."

"So Barnes is doing this again." She said irritated.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "What? No this has nothing to do with Bucky, well sort of kinda but it's mainly to do because of his work."

"I'll see you later, Barnes better not be there when I come over." She hung up.

You leaned your head against the back of the couch. "You alright?" Bucky asked.

"Wanda's being kind of a bitch at the moment." You sighed. Eventually, Bucky went to his office to do some work, soon after Wanda came into the living room with Pietro, You smiled. "Hey."

"Hi." They said at the same time.

Wanda turned toward you. "So why does Barnes not want you to come to the diner?" Wanda asked.

"Remember that guy I was talking to yesterday?" You asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" She asked.

"Well turners he's not a great guy." You told her.

Wanda rolled her eye's. "The man you live with isn't..." She cut herself off when the guard by the elevator door glared at her she gritted her jaw. "Perfect."

You now rolled your eyes. "Wanda, Bucky's not like that guy, the guy at the diner, was most likely spying on me or something."

"Why?" She asked.

You turned to her."Whoever gave me my amnesia is probably plotting to do something again."

"Oh my god, I wasn't even thinking about the possibility of Walker-" She was talking but spots started taking over your vision. "Oh, my god." Wanda said with shock as you fell back onto the coach. "Peat stay here with Brook." Wanda was taking the stairs two steps at a time getting to Bucky's office, she burst through the door.

"Maximoff this better be good." He said already annoyed with her presents.

She was breathing heavily. "Y-Y/n passed out on the couch lucky."

Bucky's eyes widened getting out of the leather chair and bolted out of the office, and down the steps to the living room just as he got to the couch your eyes were opened. "Y/n, are you okay?" he asked.

"I remember everything." You told him truthfully.