10

Bucky walked out of the room to find Banner after you and he talked to you. "Banner." Bucky said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Mr. Barnes." Bruce nodded. "How can I help you?"

"I talked to Y/n." Bucky told the doctor who perked up.

"That's great, why are you mad?" The doctor asked the mob boss.

"Well other than the fact that she doesn't know me nore herself, and I don't want Brooklyn to wake up and find out her mother doesn't know here." Bucky told him.

"She must have sustained some sort of head injury that I didn't catch yesterday but this was bound to happen if I found it or not, it can also be her mind blocking the troma from what happend." Bruce to him. "A warning, don't feed her fake information."

"Is she gonna be okay?" Bucky asked as both of them started heading to the room.

Bruce made a hissing noise through his teeth. "Well she could get better at remembering stuff and people but there's also a possibility that she doesn't get better and wont remember, and you have got to be ready for that possibility." Before Bucky could say anything Bruce walked into the room. "I'm Doctor Bruce Banner, and you are Y/n Y/l/n, and this Is James Barnes, you can call him Bucky, you already met him of course."

Brooklyn started to get restless meaning she would wake up any moment and that moment was now, she turned to look at you. "Mommy?" She said with a tired smile.

"W-who is she?" You asked.

Bucky walked to Brooklyn. "Look baby girl, how about we go to aunt Wanda's while mommy goes through a few tests." He led her out of the room and to the hallway.

"But I wanted to stay." She complained.

"I know you will see mommy later, but a big girl like you needs breakfast." He smiled down at her.

The door of the diner rang as they walked in. "Oh no you are not allowed here Boorklyn and Y/n sure but you Barnes are not." Wanda told him.

"Wanda I know you hate me, but Brooklyn needs you more than ever and so does Y/n." He told the red-haired woman.

Brooklyn sat at the counter. "Hi aunt Wanda."

Wanda smiled, then her brows furrowed."Hey girly, why are you in the same closet you were wearing yesterday?"

"I'll explain everything, just don't get mad and get her what she wants please." Bucky said.

"Alright." Wanda turned around and told her brother like usual, then she came back and put a coloring book in front of Brooklyn to distract her. "What's going on?"

"Y/n got beaten up real bad by another guy-"

"A mob boss you mean." Wanda corrected.

"Yes, and she had blood loss, some internal stomach damage and now a brain injury, which has made her forget everything and one." Bucky explained.

"Why the hell am I serving food? We all should be at the hospital with her." Wanda gritted.

Bucky nodded. "You think I don't know that, Brooklyn needs food first. I'm not going to let her eat hospital shit."

"Fine then I close up." She tells him.

"It's your dinner." Bucky shrugged.

You sat looking around the room confused, yeah you knew your name but it felt wrong in a weird way, even if your name is that it felt off at least it did when you would call yourself that, you looked around this place this hospital room, it was also confusing why you had all the tubes connected to you. Then the door opened again, in came the man and little girl from this morning along with another woman.