12

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked you, still looking very concerned and confused.

You looked at him in his blue eyes. "I remember when I told you all about my childhood weeks ago, when you and I started dating, Brooklyn's birth, and what Walker did to me."

"I'm calling Baner." He told you.

You sighed. "I'm fine, promise."

"I need you to make sure though." He told you, you sighed as he got on the phone with said doctor, before Bruce got there Wanda and Pietro had decided to leave the three of you, she told you to call her later. When Bruce came he did a quick check up on you, he told Bucky that everything was fine and you were in great shape and nothing was wrong, then he left. "That's great."

"I told you I was fine." You told him, Bucky had a look in his eye, one you knew too well. "What are you planning?" You asked suspiciously.

"I wanna celebrate." He told you, Brooklyn from the corner of your eye you could see this had gotten her attention, no wonder she was his daughter.

"Yeah." She got onto the couch with you and Bucky, sitting between both of you.

You shook your head. "It's not a good Idea, especially with John, Brock, and Pierce plotting something."

"I'll have guards checking ID's. My guys know what they look like also." He told you not making you feel better.

You rolled your eyes."No, I want to have to deal with a huge party, all over me getting my memory back really?"

Brooklyn looked at you with puppy eyes. "Mama Please." She begged.

You bit your lip in thought. "I'll think about it." You sighed.

Brooklyn squealed with joy, jumping up and down on the couch. "Yay!"

"You're gonna hurt yourself." You pulled her down on your lap and gave her a lecturing look.

"Good I'll get my planner on the party right away." Bucky said as he got up from the couch reading for the stairs.

"Bucky I said I was gonna think about it I never said yes." You told him.

"You can't say no to that cute face." He nodded to Brooklyn. "Nore my cute face."

You scoffed. "I can say no to you, and you know me too well." You sighed. "Fine, I will have the party but nothing too big."

"Got it." You didn't see him smirk to himself, as he walked up the stairs to his office.

A few days later Bucky came to your bedroom as you and Brooklyn watched a TV show, with a few boxes. "I got a few things for you." He put them on your desk chair that sat in a corner of the room. "You got some stuff in your room Brook." He smiled, she got off the bed and ran to her room.

"Is this for the party?" You asked as you walked to the boxes.

Before he could answer Brooklyn shouted from her room. "Don't open them till I get back to your room!"

Bucky and you both laughed. "The answer to your question tho is maybe." He walked out of your room probably to go do work stuff or party stuff. Bucky caught two of the boxes that almost fell from your daughter's small hands, he followed her back to your bedroom, all the boxes were placed on the bed.

"Thank you daddy." Brooklyn smiled at him as he headed back to the door.

He smiled at her. "Your welcome baby girl."

"Bring your boxes over mommy." You did as your bossy little girl tol you.

You and Brooklyn started opening boxes. The top/ first box held shoes, your were white with open toes and a ribbon, as for Brooklyn's were silver with little gem stones on them. The next box contained some exsesorys. The last box contains your dresses, was a light pink and white with dust rose colored roses on the front. Your was a dark blue with sparkles. "Can I try it on mommy?" Brooklyn asked.