9

Since the incident with Tony and you telling Bucky more about you in general, made the two of you grow close since that happened and it's been a good and healthy environment for Brooklyn. You walked through the living room having Brooklyn holding your hand. "We're going to Wanda's for breakfast." You let him know. "And run a few errands."

"Alright." He nodded. "I trust you."

You smiled. "Thank you." It meant a lot to you after he told you that you didn't have any boundaries anymore. You walked down to the parking garage, you and Brooklyn got into your car.

You walked into the small dinner where Wanda sat with a cocky smirk, you sat down at the counter seats where you and Brooklyn usually sat. "I was right." She said in a sing-song voice.

"In fact you were wrong." You copied. "He just gave boundaries, and now I'm free to go anywhere I want."

"God, you said you got over him." She rolled her eyes.

You glared at her. "Fuck you I am." She scoffed.

"Aunt Wanda, can I get Pancakes and chocolate milk?" Brooklyn ordered.

Wanda nodded. "Sure thing sweetheart, you're regular?" Wanda asked you.

"You know it." You smiled. Wanda went back and talked to Pietro to give your order of food.

"So she decided to show her face again." Pietro said.

"Shut it Piet." You said.

After eating and talking to your best friend twins you and Brooklyn left to do groceries amongst other things for the day.

You and she walked through the aisles of food while pulling stuff from the shelves. You texted Bucky about what food he wanted, he told you but now you were playfully arguing about the fact that he could get someone to get groceries for the three of you. You ended up ignoring the messages. You were at the scanner about to take the groceries out to your car-you already put Brooklyn in her car seat when you were grabbed from behind, a cloth going over your nose and mouth.

You watched as a figure dressed in all black grabbed Brooklyn from her car seat, right before you blacked out.

Bucky sat at his desk waiting for your text- you'd usually do a quick check-in thru text- the door opened with the redhead spy he had sent to see what John Walker was up to. "You look pissed and stressed." She noted.

"What do you want, Natasha?" He asked. "Aren't I paying you for something?"

"That's just it there's nothing on him, he has nothing he's squeaky-" She was cut off by Bucky slamming his hand on his desk phone in hand.

"Damn it why the fuck hasnt she textted me!" He yelled, making Natasha-for the first time ever-lose her cool demeanor and scarring her, and making her jump. That was when the phone on the desk started to buzz, Bucky lifted it seeing it was cracked. "Who the hell is this!" Bucky's anger fell off of his face, a look of fear taking it over.

You lifted your head and it felt heavy like someone poured concrete in your head, you looked down only to see your bra and panties and your clothes had been removed while you were out. "Where the fuck am I?" You asked yourself. Your heart started racing as the memories came back to you, the ones about how you could have gotten her, and then the thought of how Brooklyn was taken. "Where's my daughter you fuckers, come on be men and show your faces!"

"Mommy!" You heard her cry.

Your concern grew. "Brooklyn baby girl!" You called out for her.

"Mommy, where are you!" Brooklyn asked.