14

Brock walked into the office of Pierce. "She hasn't been showing up at that fucking diner in weeks!" Brock yelled.

"That's probably because she got her memories back, and she probably remembers when you almost got killed by her boyfriend, well now fiancé." Pierce was very passive, as he wrote something on a paper.

"Why didn't I know this sooner and was wasting time?" Brock asked.

Pierce rolled his eyes. "That's because all you do is waste my time, now get out of here you have other shit you need to do get out of my office now."

Brock grumbled walking out of the office then out the front doors of the building, as he was heading to his car he was picked off of the street, a bag put over his head.

You and Brooklyn were making chocolate chips cookies when you turned to her. "Are you excited to go to your first day of school soon?" you asked her.

She pouted. "I don't wanna go."

"Oh come on baby, it's not that bad." You said to her.

"Still." She frowned.

"Guess what all you're gonna be doing is basically drawing all day."You smiled.

She perked up at that. "Really?" You nodded. "What are we doing here woman! We gotta start getting school stuff."

"Woman, I'm mom or mommy or anything in that realm to you." You told her.

She started pulling you to the doors of the elevator. "Come on, come on!"

"Let me call dad." You told her, you called Bucky. "Hey."

"Hi, what's up?" He asked.

"I got Brooklyn excited about going to school, and now she wants to go school shopping." You explained.

"Uh yeah, go ahead take Sam though." He told you.

"I was planning on it." You told him "Love you see you tonight."

"Love you too." The phone fell silent on your end. Bucky rolled up the sleeves to his shirt as he walked through the door of the dock warehouse, his family had it since before he was born, there was a bright light right above a man in a chair, his men had removed the bag over his head.

"Barnes." Rumlow scoffed.

Bucky smirked. "You remember all those years ago in that club that we met up at? You remember that promise I made to you?"

"Refresh my memory?" Brock asked very cockily.

"Well I was a little dramatic back then, but I still plan on keeping my promise that if you touch my girl or even look at her to kill you, not just shoot you I'll do my worst." Bucky promised.

Brock's face fell. "I didn't touch her in the diner I promise."

"You shook her hand last. I checked that it takes a little touching, also you looked straight at not only her but my daughter too and talked to my girl about said daughter." Bucky's jaw clenched.

"I-I didn't mean anything by it." Brock stuttered out.

"Oh uh-huh." Bucky picked up Forceps Bucky nodded his head for his men to keep Brock's mouth open. "Let's see what all your molars have to say about that." Bucky walked over, then started pulling. "Next will be your nails." Brock screamed as his first tooth came out. "That's only the first one." Buck reminded him.

Bucky walked into the dark apartment turning on the lights as he walked in, his brows furrowed when he found you sitting on the couch watching something. "What are you doing up?" he asked, he headed to the kitchen, he passed the counter with bags all over it, filled with what he was guessing was school stuff, he figured you and Brooklyn would organise tomorrow. He grabbed a few things from the fridge to make a sandwich for either early breakfast or late dinner.