Chapter 2: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

Everyone was silent and Sanemi spoke up, "You said that it will give us info and it just gave us this brat's past." He growled and Gem smiled in reply.

"I did give you info. Right, Oyakata-sama." She smiled, turning to the Demon Slayer Corps master who nodded with a smile.

She then stared back at the scarred man, "Besides, there are things in the past that you guys should understand before watching the future. Besides, these are my rules. I can't reveal much, but that doesn't mean I can't give teasers." She chuckled then turned her face back to the front, "You just have to be patient."

With a sigh, the white haired man sat down with a frustrated growl. Seeing that this fanfiction might get a little bit boring if it's just reacting to the show, the author decided to let them react to other universe. 'I'm excited about that.'

Before she could press play, she turned back to the others behind her. "You guys are listing useful info right?" She asked which the master nodded.

Gem thought for a second, "Okay." She simply said before playing the next episode. 'Should I tell them that I need to erase their memory after doing this or... Maybe, I should think about this later.'

The fanfic author's only purpose here is to make a watching the show fanfic, so what will be the aftermath of this...

Who knows😊

Chapter 2: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

Tanjiro was seen near a field, he was talking with one of the farmer who was hoeing the dirt. "Pardon me," He begun with a polite tone and he lifted his hand up to point at the bundle of bamboos, "I see you have a basket and some bamboo and some straw over there."

Aoi smiled towards the boy, "Glad to see you're doing fine after that, Tanjiro." She said to the redhead while Sumi, Kiyo and Naho nodded along the older girl's words.

Tanjiro smiled, "Thank you." He replied to the girls from the butterfly estate before turning back to the screen.

"Might I have them?" He asked politely and the farmer stop sowing the ground. The farmer stood straight, so he could face the redhead boy.

"Sure, but..." The farmer trailed off and you can see the farmer's wife staring curiously at the young boy, "...the basket's got a hole in it."

Tanjiro nodded, "That's fine, I'd like to pay for it." Tanjiro said and the farmer shook his head.

Gem chuckled at this, "Oh, this is gonna be gold!" She laughed out loud earning her confuse stares except for Tanjiro.

The redhead never found anything funny in his interaction with the farmer that was shown in the screen. He wonders why their host is laughing at something that isn't hilarious...

The farmer brought up his hand to gesture that he denies the redhead's payment, "There's no need... Not for a worn-down basket." The farmer told Tanjiro and like what the farmer did earlier. The redhead too, shook his head, as he denied the farmer's free offer.

Chuckles escape from Gem's mouth and she sat straighter in her street.

"You're kind, but-" She begun, as she gazed at the redhead who was listening to her. "Excessive Kindness might become your fatal flaw." When the girl said this, her face turned serious. "That trait might backfire on you, one day."

Tanjiro was silent and he was about to open his mouth when he stops. He thinks back about everything.

He sighed and nodded, "I understand, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop on being kind to others." He replied and their host nodded in understanding.