Chapter 11: Tsuzumi Mansion Pt.1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gem: I ALWAYS COME BACK

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Gem (the host and the writer of this fanfic) let out a series of cough when she attempted to do the famous line of the man behind the slaughter. Oh, it hurts her throat and also, what an over used line-

Anyway, before continuing to the next episode. Chapter Break! (Even if, I had a long break from my last update *cough*)

The brunette then pulled out a bundle of cards from her pocket and then announced something, which is:

"Now, for this part of the chapter. Imma gonna my opinions of each character in terms of personality, design (attractiveness) and strength." she was about to begin when a thought came into her mind.

Turning to the 4th wall (You know, I always imagine our life being like a t.v show to the higher being above lol, I don't want to mention who those higher being are since I might offend some people), she looked at her readers trough their screen (that's creepy) and added this-

"Also, this is my opinion so please don't be pissed. Let's just respect each other opinions, you can also comment your opinion too. Also, I won't be doing all the characters. Let's just stick with the Hashiras and the teens."

And with that said, Gem started with the first character who is-

"Kamado Tanjiro"

Out of nowhere, smoke appeared and out came the redhead demon slayer who was confused at first but smiled politely when he saw their host.

"Hello Gem-san, may I ask where is this place." asked Tanjiro as he stared at the set, confused at the unfamiliar surrounding especially the furniture. "Also, is that a table?"

The brunette girl answered his question, "Maybe, dunno- Never familiar with talk shows but hey, this isn't a talk show."

The boy was still confused, but just silently sat there. However, he decided to make small talk. "So what exactly are we doing here?" he questioned which their host grinned.

She cackled, "Imma state my opinion of you and the others in terms of personality, looks and strength."

Tanjiro stared at their host with a surprise look at first then he turned that look into a polite smile, "I see, I hope you don't have a bad opinion about the others. They are good people, even though I'm still mad at some of them." he answered honestly.

Gem let out a snort at the boy's last sentence, then shook her head. "Aren't you curious about my opinions of you?" she asked and the boy crossed his arms.

The redhead thought for a moment and answered this.

"I'm curious, although I don't really care if your opinion about me is good or bad since every people have their own opinions."

"Ah, how kind of you "

"I'm not really but thank you."

"Wanna hear my opinions about you now?"

"Sure."

The brunette host fixed her cards first before facing Tanjiro and let out a sigh. "To be honest, my first impression of you is that you're gonna be the sunshine and hard headed chara-I mean person." She stated and the redhead teen looked confused once again at their host's bizzare words. Like hard headed, he gets but sunshine?