AUs, Memes and Spoilers

Gem turned on the screen again and a video appear, she paused it first before. "Hey, how about we react to the Kimetsu Gakuen AU that I'm talking about." She said and everyone seems to be interested, so they agreed with their host and Gem plays the video.

Gem begins to explain, "In this universe, some of you are teachers while some of you guys are students

Gem begins to explain, "In this universe, some of you are teachers while some of you guys are students." She pointed her finger towards the screen, "Shinobu and Makomo are students here while Giyuu is the teacher." She explained and everyone stared at the screen.

Kyojuro raised an eyebrow, "Why does it say "fake" there?" He asked and everyone stared at what the Flame Hashira was pointing at and they all saw the Student's note.

"Notes from their parents telling their teacher that they must skip P.E class due to menstruation?" Mitsuri questioned, as she stared at her fellow female Hashira who raised her hands in defense.

"That's other me, Mitsuri." Shinobu pointed out, "It looks like other me doesn't want to be in Tomioka-San's class." She chuckled, "It also looks like that Makomo also has the same idea."

Said girl only smiled, "Why though?" She asked and everyone turned to their host.

Their host smiled, "Almost all the students in Kimetsu Academy fear Tomioka." She explained with a large sweatdrop on her head.

Shinobu chuckled, "It seems like people still disliked you in that universe too." She teased and the man flinched.

He glared at her with his blank eyes, "I'm not disliked." He argued back and all the Hashiras let out a sigh. This was already normal to them.😅

Gem chuckled, "Despite some students feared him. Girls also likes him too." She mentioned, remembering the Valentine episode of Kimetsu Gakuen.

Shinobu smiled amusedly while Giyuu smugly huff to himself, "See Kocho I'm not disliked." He stated and the smile on the Insect Hashira's face turned strain, as her face darkened.

"Ara Ara~ I don't think that you understand me." She chuckled, "People don't like you."

Giyuu was about to retort when Sanemi cuts in with a growl, "Play the video or blood will be shed if this two proceeds!" He shouted and Gem did what she was told, as she played the next scene.

Well, their host doesn't want her theater room to be a mess...