Chapter 10: Together Forever

A lot of time had passed since the kimetsu no yaiba characters took a break. Everyone was doing their own thing and Gem decided to leave the group that she had been with earlier. Although, for some reason Inosuke decided to follow her and when she asked why he was following her. The teen's response was this:

"Why do you want to know, Germa!?"

She raised an eyebrow at him and this time his answer was different.

"Okay! I want you to give me more of those duct tape! I ran out when I tried to tape Henja to the ceiling!"

Gem raised an eyebrow at him; then, she remembered the scene earlier (that was off-screen from the readers). Earlier when she decided to step out of the lounge room for a minute and when she returned—he had found the tall teen (Genya) taped to the ceiling and when she asked the others how he got there. They all pointed at Inosuke who was looking sadly at the now empty roll of duct tape.

She doesn't know how the wild feminine looking teen did that, but she know who to blame for teaching Inosuke the secret art of duct tapes.

Now back to the present time...

Gem let out a sigh and with the wave of her hands, a small box full of duct tape appeared in the wild feminine looking teen's hand.

"There." she grinned to him and added, "Use it wisely and wreck havoc later."

Inosuke's green eyes widened with mischief and the host of this watching the show fanfic was about to walk away when something bit her leg. "Ow!" she yelped and looked down to see a familiar animal, "Max jr.?" she said to the small five months old dog that was now wagging his tail. "Where did you come from!?"

Well technically the dog's name wasn't Max jr., but it was a nickname given to him by the host's uncle since her dog looks like its dad (dad, meaning my uncle's dog).

Anyway...

The dog was still biting her and Gem let out a sigh, knowing what it wants. She bend down and picked up the dog who had now stopped biting her.

Meanwhile, Inosuke who was inspecting the scene let out a comment.

"Is that emergency food?"

Deciding to ignore that, she brought down her dog and said to him. "Go home, Max jr." and with that the dog run off, without Gem's prayer of course since he didn't want her to have an encounter with one poisonous butterfly.

With that done, she proceeds to continue on her journey with Inosuke following her and eventually they met up with Kanao. The silent butterfly girl had a polite smile at her face and when Gem was about to say hello and leave. Inosuke decided to drag her with them, this startled the girl and she was to stun to speak—well, she wasn't the speaking type. Let's just DA that she was confused, but that didn't show on her face.

Finally, they made it to their (Gem's, dahil sumama lang sila sa kanya) destination which was a lab. Good thing, Shinobu and Lady Tamayo hadn't find this room yet since she doesn't know what will happen if they decided to use the more advance lab equipments that was here.

Anyway...

She had left something here and was dead on retrieving it. She saw said lost object and was about to grab it when she heard a crash and a the sound of gears turning. 'Ah, oh no!?' she thought, turning back her head to see Inosuke and Kanao falling towards one of the lab's machine that was turned on.

Suddenly, something stuck on to the two teen's head and then sparks envelopes both the machine and the two teens. Before Gem could stop whatever the machine was doing, there was a blind light and seconds later when she opened her eyes. She saw the two teens looking dazed on the floor.