Truth and Dares

Traveling trough different hallways, corridors, stairs and whatever you name it. Gem had finally led to the Great Hall. She could hear the bustling of people behind the door and her eyes glanced back at the two demons behind her.

Lady Tamayo was relax while her guard dog was growling and glaring at the door with sharp eyes.

She sweatdrop at that, but seeing that neither of them seems nervous. She decided to open the huge double doors.

PLANG!!!

The large door slammed open and all activities that the people in the room were doing came to a halt. All occupants in the room turned to the door to see...

A tall man with green hair and a scar on his eye. The man looked confuse as he stared at the other people in the room, "What the-did I took a wrong turn again?" The mysterious man questioned and before anyone could emit a sound. A large hole appeared below the man and he fell down.

Then, Gem appeared on the door with a shock expression on her face. "Was his sense of direction so bad that he accidentally stumbled himself here and not with his crew!? I don't know if I should be impressed or confuse." Is what she said before letting out a cough as she turned her head to her guests who were still confuse.

The brunette smiled, "There's nothing to see, he's just an illusion." She said to them then turned her head to glance at the weirded out Yushiro a d so ever graceful Lady Tamayo.

Coughing again, she clapped her hands. "We have new guests!" She declared and then added, "Be nice to them." She said, as she eyed both Iguro and Sanemi. Then, she turned to Inosuke, "Also no declaring a fight to them!" She warned and the wild teen let out a huff at that.

With that said, she spread out her arms as she introduced-"Please welcome our ever so lovely Lady Tamayo and her loyal dog!" She announced and a loud yell from Yushiro was followed.

"Hey!"

All the occupants in the room had their eyes widened as the two demons that they had watched earlier appeared in the room.

Both Tanjiro and Oyakata-sama smiled as they saw the beautiful doctor demon.

Lady Tamayo approached them with Yushiro following behind her who seems to be growling at Sanemi who was glaring at them.

The demon doctor bowed her head to the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps in greetings, "Greetings, Ubuyashiki-san." She said then turned her head to the two older Kamado siblings. She smiled at them, "It's nice to see you again, Tanjiro and Nezuko." She said to them and both siblings smiled back in response.

Some of the Hashiras were tensed and then there's Shinobu looking at Lady Tamayo with an intrigued look on her face. 'A person who has the same interest in medical and research like I am.' She thought then smiled, 'Have I finally found my match.'

When Shinobu thought that, music suddenly filled the air.

🎵I'm just like you🎵

Everyone became surprised at that while some people-

*cough* the dead people to be precise *cough* that the author *cough* gave permission to *cough* watch some other universe *cough* had accidentally stumbled upon *cough* the barbie universe *cough*

As, everyone was confuse. Sabito turned to Makomo who was feeding her Plipup, Akua. The boy's eyes twinkled slightly and Makomo begins to think that the boy has another crazy idea again. The last time he did a crazy idea, she and the other ghost children tried to lure the shaman that had accidentally went to the mountain they are residing.