Chapter 8: The Smell of Enchanting Blood

Just as the screen was loading, Gem remembered something. 'Wait a minute...' She begun; then, turned her head to the 4th wall.

The background noises around her became quiet and the place started to turn gray. Then, the people in the theater room became still.

"Before we continue this chapter, I wanted to tell you my dear readers that I'm gonna make the kny characters play truth or dare." She explained with a grin.

"Now, you better post some of truth and dares here!" She exclaimed; then, added. "I will try my best to do all your truths and dares!"

With a nod, Gem was about to face away the 4th wall when she remembered something. "Oh, another thing, my dear readers. I'll pick five readers to maybe meet one Kny character of their choosing." She said, "You just have to comment the character's name and the action you're going to do with them. I'm gonna do a roulette to pick the lucky 5 comments, hehehe."

Letting out one last laugh, she finally turned her head away from the 4th wall and the place around her became normal again.

Then, she turned her head back to the screen to see the episode play just in time.

Chapter 8: The Smell of Enchanting Blood

The man who became vicious lunged towards his wife. Then, he bit her shoulder and the woman, obviously, screamed in pain at the sudden attack and people stopped to watch, most of them in shock and not understanding what was happening.

"What a coward move!" yelled Inosuke, as he glared at the screen.

Aoi who was observing the scratch that Muzan had inflected on the man couldn't help but ask, "Was he okay?" Then, she turned her head towards the redhead slayer, "Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro was quiet, but he responded to her by slowly shaking his head.

"What's this?"

"What's going on?"

"Is something wrong?"

Sanemi snorted, "No, nothing is wrong except for a man eating his wife." He said with a hint of sarcasm in it and Iguro crossed his arms.

"People tend to be nosey sometimes. Gathering when something is happening, but doing nothing about it." He stated and Kaburamaru nodded his head in agreement.

"Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it). No one wants to be defeated~"

"Wait what–" begun Aoi when she heard that.

The occupants in the room were also shock too. Then, they started to stare at the scene's background to see who is the crazy person singing.

"That was weird." said Kanae and Kie agreed with her.

Were the words that were heard from the bystander.

Tanjiro quickly covered his hand with his scarf, as he got closer to the couple

He can still heard the people's whispers, but he didn't paid mind to them when he pushed the man off his wife and tackled him down to the pavement. Meanwhile while doing this, Muzan's eyes widened when he noticed something on the redhead.

Some where curious at Muzan's reaction, they noticed the familiarity when Demon king stared at the boy.

Oyakata-sama leaned forward, "Interesting..."

He used the cloth he had removed to gag the man. Then, he turned towards the woman who was panicking.

"Dear!" yelled the woman with worry in her voice and the redhead decided to warn her when he noticed the still bleeding wound.