Sounds like a Pig Disease

A girl was seen looking out of the window, her dark brown eyes in a trance as she brood. "It's been almost a year now since my last update and this is getting tiring." she sighed, closing her eyes and then a frown appeared on her first. "Should, I give up on this or continue... Sometimes writing this kind of fanfics are tiring."

Thinking deeply, her head begins to hurts. "Ah, time flies by too fast!" she yelled then a smile crept up on her face. "Might as well make it to the end even if it will take me a million years!"

The girl then begins to laugh in a crazy manner, not noticing some kny characters staring weirdly at her.

Mitsuri pointed at their host, "Should we help her?" she asked and Iguro shook his head.

The Snake hashira gave the crazy brunette girl a deadpanned stare, "You can never come back once you descend into madness."

Uzui snorted at that, "That's edgy."

Due to that comment, a snake bite was seen on the former shinobi's left cheek. The tall man gave the short man an annoyed glance.

"Well, venom doesn't work on me."

"Just go fuck yourself."

"That's a weird mental image."

"What is wrong with you."

"Well, I'm just flamboyant✨"

"Weirdo."

...Meanwhile...

"Tanjiro did you know that arsenine was used for dying green clothes back then in Europe."

"Why are you asking me that, Shinobu-san."

"Well, I'm curious if you can distinguish the smells of certain elements, chemicals and compounds."

"Wouldn't my body develop some kind of disease if I inhaled that kind of toxin haha?"

"Maybe."

"I don't want to be rude, but that's disturbing."

"Why thank you."

"..."

"Ara, I'm just joking Tanjiro."

"It's not a funny joke."

"Why do you like to target me?"

"What do you mean by "target me?", Tanjiro?"

*Sniff*

"Are you mad that I'm spending too much time with, Kanao?"

"No, I'm not."

"You're lying."

"It's good for my little sister to spend some time with people of her age."

"Then why are you mad at me, eh!?"

"My mind right now doesn't have a logical answer to that because my instincts are telling me to be wary of you... For now."

"Kanao is my friend, I'll care for her so you don't have to be wary!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I give you my trust. You always have, but if you and the others break her heart– Well, better always check your food.☺"

"Eh, why do you mean by that!?"

"You are dismissed."

"But wait–"

*Gets Pushed out of the lab*

"Kochou-san, don't be hard on the young man."

"Lady Tamayo, I'm not being hard on him."