Chapter 3: Sabito and Makomo

Previously:
The boy quickly shut the door, so the man couldn't escape him; then, took a deep breath and-

"Giyuu."

▪️▪️▪️

Tomioka Giyuu's eyes widened and he quickly turned around to see-

"Rasengan!"

(A/N: Oops😅, how about another take.😊)

▪️▪️▪️

He turned around to see-

"Serious Punch!"

(A/N: Let's try again!)

▪️▪️▪️

Tomioka Giyuu's eyes widened and he quickly turned around to see Sabito glaring at him.

The pinkette lifted up his finger to point at the Water Hashira, "Omae wa mou shinderu." He said and Giyuu's eyes widened.

"Nani!" He gasped hand Sabito smirked.

(A/N: And you all know what happened. The end😊)

(A/N: I'm just kidding, this is where the real chapter starts.)

▪️▪️▪️

Turning around, Giyuu didn't try to meet his friend's face. He was still guilty and he couldn't face him yet. This is really stupid, he wanted to say, but his mouth was tightly shut.

"Giyuu, why are you ignoring me..." Sabito finally asked, his words trailing off a bit and guilt filled his now older best friend.

The man didn't respond and the boy let out a sigh. But, his eyes widened when his best friend finally spoke, "Your dead because of me." He simply said and the boy wanted to strangle the man for saying that, "You're life was more important, you were stronger than me and you should have been a Hashira, not me."

Sabito only sighed, "You know that's not true! You're strong and you have gone so far!." He said and the man scoffed.

"It doesn't even matter." He snapped, his eyes narrowing. "I'm not strong, I couldn't even killed a single demon in the Final Selection and I passed that because of luck and you!"