Chapter 6: Swordsman Accompanying a Demon

When every prank victim was cleaned up. All of them came to the Great Hall to eat their breakfast when they were finished, all of them decided to do their own things to pass the time since their host went away to do something first.

Urokodaki-san and Kuwajima-san were playing shogi.

Kie and Kanae were having a lovely time chatting with each other.

Iguro and Sanemi were seen talking to each other, but sometimes the Snake Hashira's heterochromia eyes would glance at Mitsuri who was talking with Shinobu.

Both Sabito and Rengoku were seen dragging a nervous Tomioka Giyuu; although, one can't tell his nervousness because of his solid poker face.

"Come on, Giyuu! You need to practice talking to your fellow Hashiras!"

"But, I talk well with Kocho and Rengo-"

"Tomioka! That's because Kocho and me are the ones who approaches you and start a conversation first!"

"Rengoku-san is right, Giyuu! No excuses! And don't you want to have more friends?"

At the word friend, something struck Giyuu's heart and with that said. The stoic raven haired man mustered up his courage and let the two hyperactive males dragged him.

Meanwhile, Makomo who had watched her pinkette friend let out a sigh. She shook her head in amusement when she saw Sabito gave her a grin and a thumbs up before continuing on what he was doing.

Then, there's Senjuro who is with those three since he's a little shy to interact with the other people around him and also he wanted to be with his older brother.

The three caterpillars were chatting with the younger Kamado siblings.

Meanwhile, Muichiro wss staring at a distance, his beautiful mint-green eyes were gazing at nothing with such charm. A wind then came out of nowhere and brushed through the boy's beautiful locks.

It was a sight to behold and one would wonder what the young Hashira is thinking about with such a soft look on his face-'Where am I?' The Mist Hashira thought and his eyes glanced down at his hair being blown by the wind that came out of nowhere, 'When did this wind come from.'

Then, there's Uzui who was watching the young Hashira. "What the-" The former shinobi started, "How is that guy so flamboyant without even trying? Also where did the wind came from and are those sparkles in the background?"

Shinobu simply smiled, "That's the power of Shoujo manga for you." She said and Aoi raised up her hand.

"Doesn't Shoujo means...young girl?" The blue haired girl questioned and the Insert Hashira hummed in reply.

Uzui who heard their conversation has a confuse expression on his face right now at what they said, "What are you guys talking about?" He asked and the Insect Hashira didn't gave a response, but she just simply smiled at the Sound Hashira.

Nezuko was chatting with Kanao who was quietly listening and nodding. The young Kamado then noticed Aoi, so she grabbed the older girl's arm and made her join in their chat.

Gyomei was seen encouraging Genya which the young teen would click his tongue at.

"No, Gyomei..."

"At least give it a try."

"But-"

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu were with each other. They were chatting-well, the blonde and the redhead were the ones chatting while the wild teen kept eating.

The Ubayashiki family were discussing something while at the same time enjoying their tea. If you look closely, you can see Kiriya in boy's clothing right now.