Chapter 4: Final Selection

The next episode begins and everyone decided to get comfy first before returning back to the screen.

The screen begins to load and there appeared a-

(A/N: I can't find the owner of this pic, but I'll edit this when I do find it

(A/N: I can't find the owner of this pic, but I'll edit this when I do find it. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thank you very much.)

"Oops, the screen must have malfunctioned. I'll change it don't worry." Gem said, as she walked towards the screen. "Although, I admit that Kanao looks beautiful here..." She trailed off and realized what she had said.

Nervously, she quickly changed the picture to the next video. When she turned around she found some curious eyes gazing at her while Tanjiro looks mesmerized there.

A blush was on his face, "Beautiful..." He mumbled and Zenitsu nodded, agreeing with him.

Shinobu raised her hand, "Gem-san who was that?" She asked, "I couldn't help, but notice that the woman also wears a butterfly hair clip."

Mitsuri let out a loud squeal, "The baby there was so cute and that woman was beautiful!" She exclaimed and Kanae nodded, agreeing with the Love Hashira.

Sweat drip down on their host's skin, "Uhm, that picture is from another universe." She lied, "That woman is the head of that universe's Butterfly Mansion..."

If she tells the truth, another massacre might happened again.

Shinobu nodded, accepting the answer and their host let out a sigh of relief, as she played the next episode.

It looks like luck was on her side since she avoided death.

Chapter 4: Final Selection

'The only reason I was able to start winning, was after I started to smell the line of interval.' Tanjiro thought, as his mind recalled his fight with Sabito. 'When, I'm fighting. If I'm able to detect that smell; then, I can see the lines.'

Everyone was kinda impressed with this skill that Tanjiro possessed.

Gem smiled, "You know out of the five senses." He begun and everyone became confused at what she was saying. Then, their host realized her words, so she rephrased it again.

"Out of all the inhuman senses that this year's batch possessed." She stated and everyone understood, "...I say that Tanjiro, Inosuke and Kanao's are the most useful." She said and almost everyone raised an eyebrow at that.

Senjuro decided to ask their host, "What do you mean by that?" He asked and their host smiled at him.

"With Inosuke's sensitive sense of touch, he can sense incoming attack." She explained and the boar let out a pride huff, "Kinda like spidey sense, but since your a boar... Boary sense?"