Everything's BETTER!!

Chapter 18

I slowly opened up my eyes which were heavy as if someone had put a stone on it. Blinked a few times to see I was in an ananomous place. Which was so bright and smelled weird. I felt tired so I closed my lids again.

5 kids playing in a field of tulips. 4 of them are together while one of them, a girl is at left side watching. They wanted to come to each other but something parts them. Slowly their faces turning weird and the boy among them turned into a something with a crushed face, the others had blood and the tiny girl had some sort of oxygen mask and other vessels.
Then a loud voice screeched, saying DEATH !
And wipes away all four of them leaving the girl behind.

I rushed out of my bed as fast as I could unable to breathe and take note what was happening. When I rolled my pupils here and there I was in hospital ward. Hudson was sitting by my side on a bench. "Hey you okay?"

"Hmmm!" I didn't replied much.

After some evaluation I was discharged but temporarily. After one day I had to come to clinic for behavioral therapy.
Somehow after ECT I felt better, thoughts like being watched by someone reduced to 80% except in the dark. Also I was asked to keep track of my delusions in a journal for next appointments so they can be regulated.

I didn't know when but hudson said we're moving.

"Moving where hudson?" I asked all confused.

"To your new apartment"

"But why?"

"This place isn't a good one for you dear, how about somewhere near to my apartment.?" He put his hands in mine as assurity.

"No hudson I'm not going anywhere, not until I finish my treatment."
I backed my hands suddenly.

"Okay ! As you wish but after that you are leaving." Then he left to buy something to eat for us.

"We will see.huds...." I mummered.

Days and weeks passed. I felt better after each therapy no more bad dreams, thankfully no magnetic affection with the black mirrors either. My room was cleaner and I was healthier than before.

I was wearing my favorite summery  floral dress tied my hair in a lose messy bun, then I went into the living room grabbed my book opened up from where I left earlier i

I was wearing my favorite summery floral dress tied my hair in a lose messy bun, then I went into the living room grabbed my book opened up from where I left earlier i.e. chapter 9, I took it and sat by the window, my once favorite spot. it was a beautiful summer day the sun was out with flowers blooming everywhere. The cookies were in the oven diffusing vanilla aroma throughout the hallway. Birds were chirping and kids playing.then there was a knock on the door, I got up smiled for no reason tossed my dress and went to open the door.

As I opened, his back was facing me then he turned around with a bouquet of fresh red roses, tossed his wavy hair And handed me the flowers while saying "Happy birthday cupcake!"
He then went inside, the scent from his black dress shirt was magical. The way he was dressed up with an eagle brooch pinned to his pocket and hanging below the first two undone buttons.

"Hudson!" I mummered.

"I know you're drooling over, aren't you? He smirked.

I smiled again this time on how lucky I was to get a perfect life....

* * * * * * * *

The end!How did you liked the entire story do tell me in comments  Don't forget to vote 💢I love you all♥️

The end!
How did you liked the entire story do tell me in comments
Don't forget to vote 💢
I love you all♥️

Read my other story "my perfect wedding" available on wattpad for free.

Until then sining off from " when darkness seized"

💢My three years project💢