Prologue

I woke up due to the pain in my back, this time the 'pick a booing' springs aren't gonna get back not even forcefully. I got up from my ramshackle bed and went towards full length mirror to examine myself. I could see the pain clearly in my eyes, the purplish eye bags says it all .My head constantly echoing with what happened last night, the suffering was true and heart wrecking. I rushed towards my closet, grabbed whatever came to my hand and ventured out, throughout the busy platforms of city the only thing I could see was how lonely I actually am. As usual I kept my face hidden form un-ethnic dark world.

The pharmacy at end of town was the only place I get relief from. For me it was more than a place of different drugs arranged in series, I headed towards the pharmacist and asked for my usual antidepressants. 'These aren't gonna work for you this time, perhaps an overdose can take your life'' sarcastically said the pharmacist; ''take my life, Huh? What else do I want'' I murmured back. I handed him a handful of money and bought painkillers, syrups and antidepressants I thought would quench the thirst of my pain. After having my drugs I returned to my apartment ignoring all the gossip queens on my way. I entered my room slammed the door behind me, helped myself with a glass of water and devoured medicines I considered were enough to get me through this wrench. After having my stomach filled with the medicines I laid in my bed recalling what happened last night.

Thinking hard for a couple of hours I stressed up, the only answer to all my problems seemed in erasing the pentagram and destroying the Ouija board. I hurriedly got up, took the baseball bat and started what I call the 'destruction-to-relief'. Hitting harder and harder each time while crying in agony; there to hush my sobs I swift to bathroom. Opened up the tap while observing myself in mirror I said to myself: "I was happy then, at least in my own way...that one cold winter night bought with it clouds so somber that took away all the reasons to smile." meanwhile In the mirror I noticed him standing with crystal red eyes; hounding for me....