Calling the deceased back

Chapter 9

My room's a mess now, everything is distorted. Can't find my socks, neither jackets when its -5oC outside. It's been like a decade I haven't cleaned my room. I leaped from the pile of clothes jagged on the floor and hopped on my bed, took the diary out of my bag and started reading form where I left. It was such a holy grail as everything was written in correct sequence and order...

Many dark spirits escaped the gates of torture and through nightmares entered this world. They not only fed upon a person's fear and their emotions but when a person is blue and stuck in the nostalgic memories of the past it is when they haunt. A sunken wretched soul seems easy to feed on. Their obnoxious presence is just felt but never seen.

There are exorcist ways to send them back and free the people being their prey. After several attempts the practice would lead you to master the dead of both the worlds. Its power must not be underestimate, and surely there are prizes for those who exercise. They can anytime call the souls of the dead back.

I read the complete diary in one day and started to collect items necessary to perform exorcism. It says an Ouija board and Pentagram are enough to start the task. Later that night I set up as listed and glowed 50 candles on the lining of pentagram. Placed the board with random letters engraved on it I sat down in immense silence trying to feel the negative energy around me which needs to go back.

After several tries I finally let go of it. So exhausted by the time I muttered: "Huh! Why can't I feel anything?"..... "Where is that energy that was trying to connect with me through black mirrors?" wait a minute! "Black mirrors!" I repeated. The next moment all I could remember was rushing towards my bookshelf took the diary out and fetched the mirror away.

Inhaling a ton of oxygen in me, once again I started the unusual task this time switching off all the bulbs of my apartment. Staring right into the black mirror all I could see was a dark silhouette of me due to dim candle lights. I closed my eyes and recited few of the lines from manuscript. "OH the spirits of agony I condemn you to show up, I condemn you to show up now. If you are here, respond! Respond so I can ease your pain and misery you are going through otherwise the torture awaits you in other world." There was no sign of a specter or an apparition that night but just some cool breeze even when the room was air tight also some random noises like buzzing of bees.

I woke at around 10pm the next morning helped myself over some flavorless breakfast of bread and long forgotten bottle of jam, that was all I have in their plus my pocket money was spent in arranging board, chalk, candles and etc...So somehow I had to go that way.

Internet was so slow at my place because the bills were still to be paid, so I headed over to an internet cafe'. "Today I'll gather as much information as I can; this ghostly thing needs to be revealed straight away."