At the cafeteria

Chapter 2.

Later I received a text from some unsaved number which says; come meet me at the cafeteria. At first I didn't know from whom the text was, and then something clicked my mind and I matched the number with the one that we called at morning. I haven't saved Hudson's number so wasn't sure about the message until I found it was him actually. Meanwhile reading out the message aloud to my pals I had a big grin on face."Well what should I do then?"

"Ummmm, maybe you should ignore cuz he doesn't know if it's you or....." but Missy didn't let Azura finish before she herself added "woh-woh! Azura are you high on something? _Kate must go it's her golden chance, that guy whom she had been looking for years..."

"Stop it you two! Maybe I should go; somewhere in life I had to take my chances". Everyone agreed and I headed towards the cafeteria, my legs shaking the more I get closer to the place. There was a thwarting tone in my manner. The unease could be seen from far to which Missy shouted:" move with ease, lady!"

I entered the cafeteria and saw Hudson with his usual pals at the far end of the room and when they saw me approaching, the friends got up and left. Maybe it was already decided to leave us two alone, perhaps it was better and safer to talk in private.

He gestured me to sit down. The scent around him was alluring and everything felt dreamy and lost...then a heavy masculine voice cleared throat and stated:

"So you are Miss Kathleen Philidia"

His tone demanding and strict, for the moment I came out of my fantasy.

"Ummm yes it's me!"

Then he started examining me from head to toe. His gaze was stern and austere.

"You know what_ you are nothing like my-type."

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"You know clearly what I mean, don't act!" Unsympathetically he said.

"Please don't talk to me like this .I am not used to a harsh tone."

"Then get use to" further he added "You must have thought this before calling me."

"How do you know it was me?"

He gawked at me and laughed in the most taunting way, all four rabbit like incisors showing. He then hit the table with his fist, the 'Thud' echoed the whole room scaring the soul out of me, and then he leaned forward and gave the deadliest stare.

The evergreen shine of his eyes turned to haunt for blood. I gulped my saliva, and then he finally broke the silence.

Girl! I can do things you can't imagine, 'Better! Stay! Away! From me!"

For one second my idol seemed a marauder.

"AND! Miss listen I have a girlfriend!" he added scornfully.

Along he got up, and abandoned me.

My crush had crushed my feelings forever...I narrated the whole scenario to my friends; they felt pity on me, my heart shattered into pieces not because he hated me but because of his harsh tone. He has some sort of hate and abhorrence for me." How could somebody show so much hate to the person you have just met'' : I thought to myself while wiping up the tear on my cheeks.

I had a breakup before even patching up!!!