Chapter 22 - Daisy

Daisy chased Sirius around the common room. "Sirius! Just stop running!" she yelled at him as she stood on one side of a sofa and he stood on the other. She attempted to jump over it but ended up getting her foot stuck on the top of it and fell over the sofa and onto the floor. Sirius stepped out of her way as he gasped for air between his laughing.

"Oh my f*cking Merlin. Why are you guys so f*cking loud? We just want to sleep!" Remus complained as he walked down to the common room with James and Peter. All three of them looked absolutely exhausted.

"It's like you forgot the rest of us had detention," Peter mumbled.

"So f*cking inconsiderate," James finished.

Daisy stared at him. "James, why is it that I have not seen you wearing your glasses at all today?" she asked him.

"Shove off, Dais. Let me live."

"He's boycotting his glasses," Peter whispered loudly.

"How's it working out?"

"Guess," Remus muttered.

"He ran into his bed frame today and he-" Peter started to list off.

"Daisy doesn't need to know the details!" James snapped.

"No, I don't. But I would like to. Continue, Pete," Daisy told him.

"He thought Winston was Sirius and bear-hugged him, he ran into a tree, he-" Peter was cut off once again as James put his hand over his mouth.

"As you can see, it's been a long day for all three of us. May we please go to sleep now?" Remus said in a desperate tone.

"Yeah, I just need to..." Daisy trailed off as she looked over to where Sirius had once been and saw that he was not there anymore. She looked around and saw him creeping towards the portrait hole. "Sirius! Get back here!" she yelled before racing after him.

"Ah!" he shouted, bolting past her and running towards the boys' stairs.

"Will you two shut up if we catch him?" Remus asked.

"Yes! I just have to-" Daisy stopped as Remus took hold of Sirius's arm, James bear-hugged him, and Peter created a wall across the stairs. "Thank you," Daisy said softly, walking over to the fireplace. "Bring him over here."

"Why were you chasing Paddy around? And why was he running like a headless chicken?" Peter asked as he hopped off the last step and followed the others to the fireplace where Daisy had a bowl full of water to clean off the dried blood and a new bandage beside it. Daisy looked over at Sirius as he stuck his tongue out at Peter.

"I have to change his bandage," Daisy responded with a soft laugh.

"If one of you's not hurt then it's the other."

"Paddy, let your girlfriend change your bandage."

"Make sure she gives it a kissy better too."

"Oh f*ck off!" Sirius replied. Daisy moved over to him as the boys took off his shirt, her eyes wandered across his chest. "Like what you see, love?" he asked with a smirk. Daisy playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Holy f*ck. What happened to him?" James asked. Sirius laughed softly as Daisy started to unravel the bandage.

"No! No!" Sirius shouted, suddenly starting to squirm away again.

Peter immediately sat down on his lap and grinned at him. "I could get used to this," he told Sirius with a playful grin.

"Ew. Gross. Don't make this weird, Wormy," Sirius replied. Peter laughed and twiddled his thumbs as he waited for everything to be over.

"Oh wow..." Remus casually said. "What'd you do, Dais? Stab him? I mean... Good for you, you've done what I've aspired to do the last six years of my life." Sirius looked over at Remus and flipped him off with the hand Remus was holding hostage. Remus reciprocated the action.

"No. We got in an argument and he got stuck under my bed," Daisy shortly explained as she worked on Sirius's scratched back.

Remus took a deep breath in as if he was going to ask a question, but he paused, "I'm not even going to ask. Knowing you two it'll be a f*cking dramatic soap opera plot." James chuckled at that. Daisy shook her head at them but cracked a smile as she started to wrap a new bandage around Sirius's torso. When she was finished she leaned down and gently kissed the bandage.

"Done?" James asked.

"Done," Daisy replied, followed by four sighs from the boys. Remus, James, and Peter went up to their dorm while Sirius turned around to face Daisy and gently kissed her.

"You wound me, darling," he softly said in between gentle and soft kisses.

Daisy smiled under his lips. "What a shame," she replied as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, bringing him into a deeper kiss.

Sirius moaned into her and pulled her on top of him. "I think I deserve all the kisses tonight," he told her.

"I think you-"

"Daisy! I-" Lily shouted. Daisy groaned and started to pull away to see what Lily wanted, but Sirius pulled her closer and bit her bottom lip gently. "Stupid snog time," Lily muttered.

"Snog time?"

Daisy yanked herself away from Sirius and looked over at Marlene and Lily. Sirius groaned and looked over at them unamused. "What is so important that you had to interrupt?" he spat.

"Dark Arts answers for Daisy," Lily responded simply. She set down two pieces of parchment and a quill on a nearby table. Daisy scrambled over to the table and immediately started writing down what the filled-out parchment said.

Sirius came up behind Daisy. "You couldn't figure out the homework, darling?" he asked her softly.

Daisy shook her head. "I'm complete rubbish at Dark Arts. I have no clue how I passed it," she responded.

"I could've helped you," Sirius said.

Lily snorted at Sirius. "Please! The two of you wouldn't be able to make it five minutes without having to take a snog break."

"Snog breaks are very helpful," Sirius informed Lily.

"Very," Daisy agreed. "Look how good I'm doing right now. Writing and talking!"

"Impressive. Let's add speed into that so I can go to bed," Lily said. Daisy groaned but quickly finished writing everything and turned back to Sirius as Marlene and Lily walked back up the stairs. She leaned in to kiss Sirius when they were interrupted again. "Oh!" Lily ran back down the stairs. "McGonagall and the head boy and girl spoke together. They agreed that you guys can sleep in each other's dorms, but you must spend one night alone in your own dorm rooms once a week."

"Are you kidding me?" both Daisy and Sirius yelled. "How could Minnie do this to us?"

It was silent for a while. "That was so creepy," Marlene mumbled under her breath before walking up the stairs to the girls' dormitory. Once Daisy was positive they were gone for sure, she leaned back to Sirius and continued to snog him.