Chapter 51 - Daisy

Daisy filed into the Gryffindor stands for the game against Slytherin. "If we lose, I will murder Prongs," Remus muttered.

"I'd like to see you try," Daisy said with a laugh as she looked over at him.

"I'm sure you would," Remus replied. "Please, Siri!" he moaned, breathing heavy before looking over at Daisy with a smirk. Daisy glared at him and smacked him around Peter. "Please!" he moaned again. Daisy continued smacking him as he continued to mock her.

"Oi! Moony, stop," Peter muttered, pushing Daisy's hands back into her. "Honestly, you two are like my step-siblings."

"He started it!" Daisy argued.

"I don't care! Just stop!" Peter grumbled. Daisy crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her tongue out at Remus. He reciprocated the action.

.

"ALEXANDER NEWMAN HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH FOR GRYFFINDOR!" the announcer yelled. Gryffindor erupted into cheers as they ran out of the stands. Daisy immediately found Sirius and wrapped him into a hug. He spun her around and gently kissed her.

"Sirius!" Daisy suddenly shouted, smacking him lightly and nodding at where James was with Lily not too far away from them. His arms were awkwardly at his side and his eyes were wide open. Daisy moved into his line of sight with Sirius before kissing Sirius. When they looked over next, they saw that he had relaxed. His arms were around her and his eyes were closed.

"Alright now, pay up!" Daisy yelled. Sirius dug around in his pockets and fished out a few coins for Daisy. She walked around the crowd of people and had them put their money in. McGonagall, Dumbledore, Slughorn, and even James and Lily had to pay Daisy. She grinned as she returned to Sirius. He laughed and softly kissed her.

"Come on, we can shower before going to the party," he told her softly. She grinned up at him and gently kissed him one last time before leaving the pitch.

.

"Happy birthday, birthday boy," Daisy softly said, pressing one last kiss on his lips before pulling on her clothes.

"Greatest gift already," Sirius replied with a wink.

"Well then, I guess you don't want my present then," Daisy said with a mischievous smirk as she started walking up the stairs to the boys' dorm.

"No! No, darling! I do! I want it!" Sirius shouted, stumbling up the stairs, but quickly pushing himself back onto his feet. Daisy laughed as she opened the door and walked in. She grabbed her present out from under James's bed. "Prongs! Wake up! It's my birthday!"

James shot up and got out of bed as Daisy handed Sirius his present. "EVERYBODY WAKE UP! IT IS PADFOOT'S BIRTHDAY!" he yelled. "Daisy, go get the girls."

Daisy stepped toward the door. "Wait for me to get back," she told Sirius before rushing over to the girls' dorm. "Lily, it's Sirius's birthday. James wants you girls to come over to their dorm."

Lily groaned and sat up. She looked around the dorm room. "The only one who won't kill us for waking her up is Mary," she informed Daisy as she got up and walked over to a bed. Daisy watched as Mary got up and grabbed a present out from under her bed.

"Do you have a present, Lily?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah. It's already in the boys' dorm."

Daisy stared at her in horror. "Did you take it over there tonight?" she asked slowly.

"No. I gave it to James a few days ago. Why? What's up?"

"Nothing. It was just snog time," Daisy casually said.

"It's not like I haven't seen you and Sirius snog bef- Oh... Gross," Lily said in disgust at Daisy. Daisy guiltily smiled at Lily before leading the two girls to the boys' dorm.

Before Daisy had even sat down, Sirius had ripped open her present. She watched his excited face as he pulled out a stuffed duck. He slowly lifted it to his nose and smiled at the scent of Daisy. "That one is yours. This one is mine," Daisy told him, taking out the black dog that smelled like Sirius. She gently pushed the button on the paw of the dog, making the duck start to buzz and move around. "It's for when you have nightmares or we're not by each other," she told Sirius. He smiled and pushed the button on the duck. He grinned over at Daisy as the black dog started to buzz and move around.

Lily had given Sirius a new leather jacket. He groaned and complained about Daisy getting a new jacket. Remus gave him a picture of a cat. Sirius screeched at it and threw it, but it ended up hitting Peter in the head causing him to bleed. Lily healed it quickly and made Remus give both Peter and Sirius chocolate.

Peter gave Sirius a homemade book on how to snog. Sirius scoffed and handed it to James. Lily laughed softly at it. "Why are you laughing?" James asked her.

"Mate, we watched your first kiss with Lily. Daisy had to demonstrate with Sirius what to do," Peter responded for Lily. James rolled his eyes and set the book on his nightstand.

James got Sirius framed pictures of Sirius and his friends. Sirius got up from his bed and started to set them around the room. He placed the one of him and the marauders on his nightstand along with him and Daisy. Euphemia sent him a letter informing him that she had sent candles to his flat. He nearly peed himself in excitement. Fleamont got him a new beater bat which he almost smacked Peter's head with as he demonstrated how he was going to use it. Lily banished Sirius from throwing or swinging anything else. Daisy's family sent him an assortment of muggle candy and letters. Sirius took his time reading each letter while snacking on the candy. And finally, there were two individual presents with no names attached. One was a pair of fingerless gloves that Sirius stared at in shock before slowly putting on. The last one was two mirrors.

"No way! I've heard about these before!" James exclaimed. James started to ramble about the mirrors, resulting in Sirius giving him one of them.