Chapter 33 - Daisy

Daisy pulled on Sirius's leather jacket and looked in the mirror. "Wow... Daisy. You look amazing," Mary told her as she came up behind her in the mirror and smiled.

Daisy smiled at her. "Thank you, Mary," she replied as she tucked a strand of her curled hair behind her ear and glanced back.

"No. Seriously. You pull off your outfit really well. I couldn't pull it off."

"What are you talking about? Of course you could pull off this outfit!" Daisy exclaimed.

Mary shook her head. "It doesn't suit me. It suits you perfectly though," she tried to explain.

"Whatever, Mary. Anything would suit you."

"What about James? Would he suit me?" Mary blurted out.

Daisy cringed at her. "Disgusting. What do you see in that idiot? He's not very hot, is he?"

"Smoking!" Mary exclaimed. Daisy shuddered at her and grabbed her purse before walking to the dorm door. "Oo! Daisy! I have the photo thing!" Mary shouted.

Daisy paused and looked back at her. "A camera?" she questioned.

"Yes! Lily gave it to me as a-" Daisy quickly shut the door and ran down the stairs where Sirius was waiting for her. She started to run over to him, but tripped at the last second. Sirius laughed and grabbed hold of her before she hit the ground.

"Woah there, darling. What's the rush?" Sirius asked, pulling her back up to her feet.

"Mary's trying to take a picture of us," Daisy told him shortly, grabbing his arm and starting to pull him. He stood his ground and smirked arrogantly at her as she tried to pull him away. "Sirius! Come on!" Daisy complained.

"I'm quite content," he calmly replied with a wink. Daisy walked over to him and flicked his nose. "Ow!" Sirius shouted as Mary walked over to them with her camera in hand while Sirius held his hand over his nose.

"Let me see," Daisy ordered. She pried his hand away from his nose and stared at the bloody mess. She cursed loudly. "Merlin! Siri, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Daisy exclaimed as she quickly put his hand over his nose again. Sirius started laughing at Daisy as he watched her panicked state.

"Merlin, what happened to Sirius, Dais? Did you stab him in the nose?" Mary joked. Daisy looked over at Mary unamused before she started wildly running circles around the common room for a tissue.

"Good morning, Daisy. Having fun?" Peter asked as he walked down from his dorm and laid across a sofa.

"Shut up, Pete!" Daisy shouted.

"Merlin, what's got her riled up?" Peter queried, laughing as Daisy ran past him.

"She broke Sirius's nose," Mary calmly said, earning a hiss and elbow in the side from Sirius.

"Darling, calm down and breathe," Sirius intervened as she tried to run past him again. He took hold of her arm and smiled slightly at her.

"You expect me to calm down? I just flicked your nose and now you're bleeding!" Daisy exclaimed, "What kind of girlfriend does that?"

Sirius's small smile turned into a smirk as he started to lean down to her ear. "Are you sure you want the answer to that question right now, love?" he questioned softly.

Peter roared with laughter from the sofa as Daisy turned bright red and stared up at Sirius speechless. "I gotta admit," Peter started to say, "as gross as you two are, you're pretty hilarious."

Sirius smiled back at Peter before turning back to Daisy. "The answer was a terrible girlfriend," Daisy softly said.

Sirius sighed. "Can you fix my nose, love?" he asked her. She nodded.