CHAPTER 24

VLAD'S POV

I'm busy signing the mountain of papers in my office not minding the people kept in and out in the office. Sa sobrang abala hindi ko na natitignan ang cellphone ko to text or call Kulit.

'I miss her!'

"Matthew?" I heard Amara called me but I didn't bother to look at her.

Tuloy lang ako sa pagpipirma at pagbabasa not minding her presence. Rinig ko ang tunog ng mataas n'yang takong na papalapit sa'kin at naupo sa harap ng upuan ng mesa ko.

"Hey, are you not feel boring here?" She asked but I nodded not looking at her.

I always feel irritate when she's around me but I can't do anything about it. I don't know why I can't resist her when she's starting to plead on me to make her stay? Argh, I wanna know why I'm feeling this way on her. But don't get me wrong okay?! I don't like nor love her or any feeling towards her. I'm also confused to my self 'ya know.

This is not me. Before, I didn't care people around me even they beg, on their knees or even they cry on me. Not until I always with Kulit. Maybe she influence me. But I don't blame her for being me now. I just don't want to feel this to that Amara Dizon. Any body will be but not her, never to her.

"Matthew? Can we go out?" I look at her bored and coldly. "Please? I'm so bored na kasi eh?!" She use her puppy eyes but it's nothing to do with me.

"As you can see, I'm busy. If you don't have work to do, keep your self busy and stop bothering me." She look shock but I don't care.

"What's with you, Mathew?" She asked and my brow's crease when I saw her teary eyes.

"I miss my wife!" I reply boredly.

"She. Is. Not. Your. Wife." She said while grinning.

"She is, we're getting married soon so she's my wife."

"Don't marry her then?! Marrying her will make you regret someday kapag wala na yung saya at pagmamahal na nararamdaman mo."

I look
at her suspiciously. "We've been for years but I didn't feel out love or unhappy with her."

"Then bakit lagi kang nandito? Hindi mo nga s'ya nasisipot sa mga date na hinahanda mo because of me---"

"Because you're making way to stopped me." I angrily said.

She stop and shock plastered on her face. She's really getting into my nerves. I felt this way before to Kulit but not so much that I want her to get her life and make it more complicated.

This Amara Dizon are desperate woman just to stopped me whenever I want to be with Kulit. She's always making way to make me stay in her side.

"Why can't you just say na hindi mo na mahal ang manang na yun at ako na ang nandyan sa puso m---"

"Ohhh stop that nonsense words of yours, Amara. You know I can't be with her because of you."

"It's your fault, Matthew. Kasi kahit anong pigil o gawin ko hindi ka magpapapigil at maniniwala sa mga kasinungalin ko kung talagang ayaw mo akong makasama at kung talagang gusto mong makasama ang manang mong fiance." I stopped while looking at her angrily. I am pissed, I know she knows it.

"Then stop using your tricks when people around us just to stop me. I can't go to my fiance because I have feelings for your?... Hahahahaha talagang naniniwala ka d'yan? How can I go kung ginagawa mo ang mga kasinungalin mo sa harap ng maraming tao? Ginagawa mo yun dahil alam mong kilala ako ng maraming tao at magiging masama ang tingin nila sa'kin." I paused to breath some air while glaring at her. "Kung ako lang, wala naman akong pakealam kung masira ang image ko sa mga tao. Pero madadamay ang pangalan ng pamilya ko at ang kompanya namin ng asawa ko."