CHAPTER 36

Yah, I know na nagsasawa na kayo kasi puro POV ko nalang lagi ang nakikita n'yo pero tiis lang muna, guys.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The people on the venue are busy talking and entertaining the visitors while waiting for the event start. Lin and Jk's love of her life are busy entertaining those people who'll talk on them and trying asking about her to when to comeback but smile is just their answer.

Everybody are busy while Vlad wasting his time on their office. He's busy looking of Jk's photo and praying to comeback to celebrate the 8th anniversary of J&V ENTERPRISE. Yes, it's their company's 8th anniversary but still, there is no shadow of Jk. She's still not comming back and it's 7 years when she left.

"Kulit! P-please, show your self this time. I-I can't live this l-longer anymore without you... I'm b-begging you, please." His tears burst out as he's talking Jk's picture frame.

Seven years pass but there's no sign of her, there's no lead where she is. Vlad tried his best to gained Lin's trust but she's to loyal to her boss. She didn't tell them where her boss is even Vlad's begged, cried and kneeled on her. That is Vlad's doing for the past 7 years.

"You punished me to much, Kulit! Isn't that enough to you to comeback? Do you want me to be dead before you comeback? Tell me, Kulit?! I'll do that if that's what you want just comeback here, just let me hold you, hug you, kiss you and see you." He hugged the photo while his tears are falling.

"Fix your self, Matthew! The event will start in any minutes." Amara showed her self. Seryoso ang mukha nito na nakatingin kay Vlad at parang sanay nang makita na ganoon ang lalaki.

"Leave me alone for awhile, Ms.Dizon!" Walang ganang sabi ni Vlad. Umayos ito ng upo pero nanatiling hawak ang frame at tinititigan ito.

"Pitong taon ka nang ganyan, Matthew! Talaga bang ganyan ka nalang habang buhay kung wala s'ya? Pitong taon na pero bakit hindi mo parin s'ya makalimutan? Bakit s'ya parin? Bakit hindi ako? Ako na hindi ka iniwan n'ong mga panahon na parang guguho ka na kasi iniwan ka n'ya? Bakit hindi ako na nakasama mo noong lugmok ka at muntik nang patayin ang sarili? Bakit hindi ako na mahal na mahal ka kaysa sa kan'ya?" Lumuluha nitong sabi habang hindi inaalis ang paningin sa lalaki.

"Are you done?" Malamig na sabi ni Vlad at balewala kahit na umiiyak sa harap n'ya ang babae.

"Why is it always her, Matthew? Why'd you still love her that much even if she left you? Why'd you still hoping that she'll coming back----"

"--- She'll coming back and I'm sure of that. She can't stand that long without seeing her family and friends." Mabilis na sabi n'ya dahil naiinis s'ya sa babae. Para kasing sinasabi nito na hindi na babalik si Jk. Hindi man nito sinabi ng direkta pero yun ang tingin n'ya na ibig sabihin nito kanina.

"But she left you! Iniwan ka n'ya, Matthew!"

"SHE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!! SHE LEFT ME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT THAT I CHEATED BUT I'M NOT!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH TO CHEAT ON HER." Hinihingal si Vlad matapos n'yang sumigaw. Napatayo pa s'ya sa upuan at dinuro ang sekretarya na nasasaktang nakatingin sa kan'ya at mas lumakas pa ang pagtulo ng luha.

"Gan'on? Kung mahal mo s'ya ano ako? Ano ako para sa'yo, Matthew? Why did you kissed me on the restaurant n'ong kakabalik mo palang galing France? Why did you comeback when I called you and begged on you to comeback?"

He looked at her coldly. "I kissed you to confirm my true feeling to you. I cameback because I missed her so much and I'm planning on having a vacation just her and me but you ruined everything." Tumulo ulit ang luha sa mga mata n'ya habang naaalala ang dati. "You ruined everything that I'm planning... Are you happy? Masaya bang masira kaming dalawa? Masaya ka bang nasira mo ng sobra-sobra ang buhay ko? Masaya ka ba na ganito ako?"