she has her breaking point

Ever since tht day RM was always so sweet to Melody. He tried his best to keep her happy, Jin also tried keeping her happy but 2:5 isn't a gud ratio in their favor. So melody kept getting hate . Once they started paying attention to Mel Jin ans RM started seeing how much she puts a effort to make her dance , vocal and rap everything good. They noticed how she practice more than others to the point of almost Fainting. How she going for rap practice even on off days. They noticed how lil the girl eats and sleeps just to squeeze in extra practice hours.

___________________________________________

Mel was unlucky today as she got stuck with the member who hates her the most. Jk. She were having a unit song . They were told to discuss they were in jk's studio. Melody being new to producing kept asking so much doubts.

Jk: can u just shut up . Just do wht I say. And don't ask doubts I'm not ur mentor.

Mel: hey I'm just asking so I can understand

Jk: I'm saying again shut up I don't care if u understand or not.

Mel: don't need to be so rude . I'm just asking

Tht was a mistake from melody as she was met with jk's hands in her cheek . He slapped her.

Jk: shut up bitch. U r just slowing us down. U can't do anything good and u don't put a effort either. It would have been gr8 if u never existed in our group.

Mel: I'm so sorry Jungkook ssi. I'll take my leave.

With tht she went to the dance room and began practicing again she went through the whole routine again and again and again until she felt herself loosing the control over her body so took a few min break. And began practicing again. And returned home at late night. 

Rm: y r u late melody

Mel: practice....

RM: what but it was over hours back.

Mel: extra practice.

Jin: wht why we don't have any shows coming up.

Jk: she needs the extra practice . She is just not working hard enough.

Mel: if u may I'll like to go to my room...

Jin: but food.

Mel: not hungry.

Jk: if don't eat dinner nothing is gonna go wrong. Besides she is a bit fat.

Mel: ur right Jungkook-ssi so I may take my leave.

With that she left to her room. After a while Jimin had went upto to jk's room to get a extra game controller as all except Namjin were in a mood to game so all except Jimin had controler and headset.
While looking for the headset he noticed the bathroom light on. And when he looked down he was horrified to see blood coming from the bottom of the bathroom door. He tried calling Mel but no result

Jm: HYUNG......

He stated shouting. Namjin was the only two who came since no one else heard chik over their headphones.

Rm,: what happened.

Jimin just pointed towards the door and RM was quick to open the door and the 3 found Melody fainted on thw floor bleeding from her wrist.