Mixtape prep pt 3

Today final shooting of Leading light.... They had rented Seoul Olympics Stadium .

Dir: Now just basically just sing the song & perform on stage as if in a concert...

Mel: sure ...

Melody sang and danced as they asked enjoying herself completely. She sang along to the song . Getting lost in it naturally ...

After tht they shot for few more hours and then returned to the dorm as they had few scenes to shoot there... 

________________________________________

It was late noon when they were done with all the shooting and things. They all decided to have a free chill day since the works for her mixtape was finally over and it was gonna be released the next week. But Melody got a call from Hyunjin asking if she wanted to hang out... And Melody agreed since it had been a long time since she hang out with someone besides her bandmates.....

-----------------

Ding Dong

Someone opened the door and it was Felix...

Fe: oh heyya there... Hyunjin told u were coming I'll inform him...

Mel: ya sure..

Fe: Don't just stay there come in...

Mel: sure

---------------

Hyu: oh helo Melody... U r here. This is ur first time coming here right . C'mon I'll show u around...

Jeo: Mind if I join..

Mel: oh no prob after all it's ur dorm...

Hyu: ok now come

Like tht melody spent the rest of the noon and evening with SKZ well mainly Hyunjin... And by late evening she went back to her dorm...

It was night time and all BTS were sleeping after dinner. Well almost all...

The two maknaes couldn't sleep even a lil tht night but pretended to sleep so they wouldn't wake the other. But they got bored of it so both decided to take a chance and check if the other was asleep

Jk&Mel: You still awake...

Jk& Mel: ya...

Mel: so whts keeping u up ? 

Jk: well I'm just nervous... Since u know me and Jimin hyung made it official but not really official since no one besides me , him and u know.... But.. wht if the fans find out we r dating tht too a member ?

Mel: well me and joonie oppa are also same na... So I'm sure they will accept all 4 of us...

Jk: ya they may accept u and joon hyung since u know u guys are in wht a society considers proper or maybe right relationship... But me and Jimin we r not like normal couples I'm afraid they will against a LGBTQ+ relationship...

Mel: If u live exactly by the society norms u will never be truly happy.  And after all love is love... Being attracted to same gender or anyone without any gender norms it isn't wrong... I'm sure ARMYs will support u. And if we have ARMYs support I'm sure nothing can bring us down rit?

Jk: ya ur right. U should really stop overthinking & worrying abt things huh

Mel: yes u really should...

Jk: now tell me whts keep our lil maknae up ?

Mel: nothing just worries about the mixtape, abt how long can we keep all this a secret from company and fans u know the relationship...

Jk: hey u worked hella hard on tht mixtape and I'm sure everyone will LOVE it... And How abt we 4 reveal our relationships together.. 

Mel: ya I guess ur right  and ya thts a gud idea ... Atleast we will have each other for support and the rest obviously ....

Melody's outfit 👆 while meeting SKZ

Melody's outfits 👆 for the MV