meeting his parents...

Rm and melody we're on their way to his house as their 2 weeks rest period started today...  Melody was extremely nervous as she was gonna meet them as not his bandmate but his girlfriend. They reached there by 10 am. As soon as they reached Namjoon was engulfed in a hug by his dear sister Kim Geongmin .

Gm: oppa I missed u ... Oh hey Melody

Rm: I missed you too Minnie .

Mel: oh hi eonnie. Nice to meet u.

Gm: you too now come on in. Eomma is waiting for u both... 

---------------

Mom: oh u guys are here ... Come on sit down ur dad is out to buy something he will be here

Mel: oh it's ok we will wait..

Mom: ya during tht time let's have something to eat. Im guessing since u guys left early u haven't had breakfast.

Rm: uh ya we haven't... And we r really hungry.

Mom: what abt u Melody

Mel: um ya im also a bit hungry.

Mom: then come on I've prepared pancakes . Joon said it's ur favourite breakfast

Mel: oh ... Thnx

Mom: no need of thnx and all.

Mel: do u need any help setting table.

Mom: nope but I do need help finishing it.

Rm: thts good cause Melody is good at it...

Mel: wait r u saying I eat alot. I only eat tht much cause u tells me too.

Rm: damn this is y I don't joke with u. I was kidding. And eomma I was seriously kidding just pls make sure she eats alot. She is just a tiny gap away from being underweight  tht too cause me and the rest of the guys monitor her medication and food 24/7. And once in a while eating more than her usual diet is also important.

Gm: don't worry about tht as we both know eomma have a gift of making people eat .. 

Mel: but I'm already fat . I want tht slim figure

Rm: ur slimmer than needed. And tht it end of discussion.

Mom: don't worry Namjoon within the 1 week u guys are here I'll bring our Melody back to a healthy happy young girl...

---------------

Few days later

Melody was in her and Geongmin room looking through twitter for ARMY tweets. When Geongmin suddenly came in and asked Melody if u she would wanna go shopping. And melody with any issues agreed. Since she doesn't get girl time with the rest. So they both got ready . And went to the mall. First they went to the accessories section and brought some things ... After tht they went to clothing store. And while shopping Geongmin said she had something to do and tht she will be back by 20mins .

And as said Geongmin was back by 20. And she put on package into Melody's cover ans asked her to open it only at home as it is a gift. And being the obedient girl Melody is she safely kept it in her cover and went back home ..

_______________________________________

They were back home and Melody was with RM packing their things. When RMs mom called her so rm volunteered to finish packing for her too... Thts when he saw the package in Melody's cover..

Rm: MELODY WHTS IN THE GREEN PACKAGE

Mel: OH THTS A GIFT FROM EONNIE. I DON'T KNOW WHT ITS. U CAN CHECK IF U WANT

So as said rm opened the package and was left in shock seeing wht was in it...

RM: KIM GEONGMIN COME TO MY ROOM RIGHT NOW...

Gm: whts it's oppa.

Rm: Minnie now y  did u buy such a thing for Melody.. ?

Gm: oh don't act innocent . Haven't u ever imagined Melody like tht...

Rm: Minnie we haven't done anything of tht sort . She still-

Gm: pure , innocent ? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure tht ur girlfriend if not much u is still a lil bit dirty minded.

Rm was abt to answer when a jolly Melody came skipping to the room so tht put an end to the convo and rm shoved the item tht Geongmin bought in Melody bag and zipped it as he finished with packing.

Rm: whts it Mel ?

Mel: the driver is here to pick us up ...

Rm: ok packing is over...

With tht they said their good byes and left for Seoul...

Melody's outfit 👆 while meeting RM's parents

Melody's outfit 👆 while coming back