Collab Offers.

Melody was called into PD nim's office early morning itself. And Melody was freaking out thinking if she did anything wrong. And with tht fear she entered the office.

__________________________

Mel: um PD nim u called ?

PD: ahh Melody. Y I called u here is u have two Collab offers one from Hyunjin & Felix of SKZ. And other is from Ariana Grande. So would u like to do it ?

Mel: Um yeah sure.....

PD: ok you can have a VC with Ariana Grande today evening. And Hyunjin and their manager will be coming tomorrow to discuss abt the Collab.

Mel:  ok sure pd nim. Now may I leave.

PD: wait b4 u go. Are u happy now. Any no more issues are there right....

Mel: yes PD nim I'm happy. And no issues are there now . They r all nice to me.

PD: if u don't mind me asking I noticed last time tht u often went to rm for comfort/ security. Why was tht.

Mel: well he was kind of the person to take care of me and noticed my situation when, no one else was there. And don't know y but he is the first one I feel safe with after grandma died.

PD: oh I'm glad Namjoon was able to make u feel safe.  And now u can go.

Mel: thnq pd nim.

_________________________________________

Melody was really happy abt the Collab. As it hasn't been even a year since her debute yet foreign artist like Ariana and Kpop idols like Hyunjin wanted to collaborate with HER. She immediately ran to their practice room . And started getting excited.

Rm: Now now whts with excitement.

Mel: I ving a labe .

BTS: WHAAT?.

Mel: wait lemme take a breath I just ran from PD nim's office to here...... Ok what I wanted to say was tht I'm having two Collab offers one from SKZ Hyunjin ans Ariana Grande.

With tht all 8 of them started chearing. And the 7 boys were smiling seeing melody so happy.

_________________________________________

It was evening and Melody was waiting for the VC to connect. Melody had asked any two members to be with her she was nervous. And RM volunteered first and maknaes ended up fighting for the other spot . In the end all 3 sar with her so Melody called the rest three hyung's too as she felt bad leaving them out. And by the time all 8 were settled on the couch the call connected.

(The following convo will be in English or translated by Melody or RM).

Ari: Hi sry for the delay . I had a last minute recording. Anyway let's start. Also I can see all 7 of your members with u .

Mel: uh ya . They all wanted to know wht all happened and couldn't wait for me to tell after our talk.

Ari: oh ya . So now back to the main objective of the call. So I'm going to release a new track and on which I would like to Collab so I have prepared a rough idea and lyrics ready. I'll send u the demo and u can add and changes and we can finalise the final demo on our call next week.

Mel: ok sure u can send me the demo. I'll look into it . But it may take a lil while as I have another Collab almost the same time. With Another artist.

Ari: oh ya thts ok . So let's discuss the rest next time.