Scared....

Few months later

Everything was slowly getting better except for two things Melody was still doing extra hours to be perfect and also she is kinda still scared of the members....

_________________________________________

BTS was going to release their first ever full English song the next month.... Melody was excited as she had co - produced the song. It was Mel's day for solo shoot for their MV.

It was noon time when her shoot ended and she soon went to BigHit for practice.... And was met with danceline .....

V: hey melody here to practice?

Mel: ne V ssi but it's ok I'll come back later....

V: wae no need u can join us .

Mel: uhh ok....

While dancing Melody noticed the guys eyes on her and she was feeling scared.... She was too focused on the gaze of the 4 guys so she ended up tripping and knocked down vmin...

V: wht the -

Mel: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was just tensed so lost my balance pls don't beat me

She went on rambling fear was evident in her eyes and she soon started crying too when the guys approached her in hopes of calming her down but Melody took it as the guys trying to beat her so she quickly got up and ran to the one person she knew won't hurt her . Namjoon...

Rm was standing outside his studio talking to PD nim who happened to pass by and decided to ask rm abt the members and other things. When suddenly melody came running and hugged the life out of rm and she was still crying....

RM: Melody wht happened...  Why r u crying...

PD was just staring at the girl who came running to rm crying not understanding wht happened or y she came to rm.

PD: melody.... Wht happened ... Why r u crying and also I thought u were at dorms since u didn't have any other shedule besides the MV shoot as per wht ur managers said..

Mel: oppa I'm so sorry I didn't mean to trip and knock v ssi and Jimin ssi. They were just staring at me so I got scared and couldn't focus... Pls don't make them hit me I'm really sorry.....

PD: WHAT !! NAMJOON !! wht is happening in the dorms which made melody so scared for a silly mistake.... Have u guys been hurting her . U know I does not tolerate such behaviour ..  also y is she comfortable with u specifically ?

RM: umm... We all weren't so happy abt a new member at first so we all kinda criticized her and pointed out every thing wrong she did in everything ... As for the thing abt beating her it's from childhood bullying and her strict parents.... Also y she is comfortable with me I also don't know but it has something to do with the fact tht I was the first one to reach out to her and kinda care for her...

Jh: Joon PD nim did u see Melody she ran out of the practice room crying before we could console he- oh wait there she is. So our guess was right she indeed came to u.... 

V: hyung wht happened to her y is she reacting like this.... 

Rm: she was scared u guys were gonna punish her for knocking u both.. also y ? Well maybe cause scolding her was the only thing we did regarding her until a while back...

V: oh tht.. we were not mad at her just shocked by the sudden impact . Didn't mean to scare her ...

Rm: it's ok let her be with me I'll take her back.

PD: u console Melody . And make sure u behave well with Melody from now on all 7....

All except Mel : Ne PD nim....

With tht PD nim left and RM took Melody to his studio and calmed her down to the best of his abilities ... And later took her back to the dorms...